TAEHYUNG
POV.

after sleeping late last night, i just woke up.

i craned my head beside me , and saw jungkook sleeping beside me.

he looks so peaceful, sleeping next to me.

he stirred and woke up, snuggling up to me, i whispered,"good morning beautiful."

"good morning tae.", he said in a raspy voice. he sat up, looking at me with his bed hair that looks like a bird nest.
-

we decided to get pizza as breakfast even though jungkook finds it weird.

"tae, can I attend school with you?"

no. i don't want anyone to stare at him.

"no, the school i'm currently attending is a arts school.", i said.

"but, i really want friends though.",jungkook sulked as he ate his slice of pizza.

looking at him sulking, i decided to let him join me in the school, "but on one condition, you need to always stay near me."
"okay!", he replied, excitedly.

"let's go meet my friends , jimin and yoongi."
-

"jungkook , don't be nervous.", i held on his hand as i knocked the door.

the door opened, revealing a yoongi that didn't wear a top as he was most probably lazy, or something.

"yoongi hyung!", i shouted into his ear.

"what the hell! chill, you are making me deaf." yoongi mumbled.

"where's that jamless jimin?" I asked.

jimin came out of the room , whining, "stop calling me that! i'll kill you kim taehyung, just wait."

yoongi chuckled, "he is jamless sometimes, to be honest."

jimin looked at yoongi with a death glare,"aish, i hate you min yoongi."

"guys, this is jungkook.", i slightly raised my voice to get their attention.

jungkook stuttered as he was nervous, "i- i am jeon jungkook, i'm taehyung's-", i immediately heard and said, "jungkook is my roommate."

"yes, taehyung is my new roommate.", jungkook looked down.

im really sorry, jungkook.

jimin ran to jungkook and hugged him, "i'm park jimin, yoongi is my boyfriend."
yoongi smiled, "i'm min yoongi, it's a pleasure to meet you."

yoongi whispered something to jimin, then jimin flushed as red as a tomato. yoongi looked at jimin and smirked.
-

after spending time with yoongi and jimin, we decided to return back to our home.

"bye, me and jungkook should be heading back." i said, as jungkook walked with me out of the door with yoongi and jimin waving.
-

after reaching home, jungkook immediately ran to his room. and he locked his door.

what's wrong with him? did i do something wrong?

i decided to head to my room to change then head to jungkook's room.
-

JUNGKOOK
POV.

after running to my room, i locked the door.

why did taehyung lie?

does taehyung hate me?

does taehyung only want me as a friend?

does taehyung,
even love me?

i broke out, crying.

i love him, but i think, he probably doesn't.

"jungkook. no one will ever care for you, stop dreaming."

it was a sentence he told me.

a sentence that had been etched in my mind,
ever since he said it to me the first time.

which made me believed that,
no one will ever care for me.

no one will.