하나

THIRD PERSON
POV.

after a long day of unpacking yesterday, taehyung went to bed.

yawning, he sluggishly climb out of bed. unsteadily, he walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

the icy cold water cooled down his warm body, and freshen up his mind. after having a shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and looked for some clothes.

after looking at his closet, he decided to wear a oversized tee and and jeans.

no one comes to his apartment often, except jimin , yoongi and his family.

stepping into his kitchen, he decided to make a sandwich, so he grabbed the ingredients to make a sandwich.

bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and bread, of course.

after making his sandwich, he prepared a cup of hot chocolate, he strolled into his room with his food.

he took a sip of his hot chocolate, The door bell rang.

he didn't hesitate to open the door, with his mouth full of bacon sandwich, he asked who it was.

"delivery for kim taehyung!"

hmm, taehyung started to think of what happened yesterday.

so it was real?

he quickly opened a door and saw a delivery man with a uniform which he couldn't recognize which company was it.
-

TAEHYUNG
POV.

he smiled at me , handing me a form for me to sign on, to prove that I have received it.

"remember to read the instructions carefully and follow it as close as possible. there's a number on the side you can call if you have any queries."
the delivery man, jisoo says.

i quickly nodded and finished my last bit of sandwich and closed the door.

in awe and confusion, i thought that it could be really real as the box is big enough for a human.

should i stab the box ?

no taehyung, no. you're gonna kill the person if there's someone in there.

i looked for a cutter and cutted the box carefully. opening the flaps of the box, i was revealed to an actual body. it was how i wanted him to be.

but, he is naked.
whatever, i should look at the instruction booklet first.

i took out the instruction booklet to see how to operate jungkook up.

how to activate your boyfriend:

step 1: call his name.

step 2: hold his hand and say property of [your name].

step 3: stroke his hair and give a little kiss on his forehead.

i stared at the booklet of Instructions. wondering if is even possible to happen. is this even possible?

sighing, no harm will be caused to me right, so why not?

i started to call out his name, "jeon jungkook. kookie?"
his finger moved.

i interlocked my fingers to jungkook's hand, and said "property of kim taehyung." i cringed at how awkward the way I said that.

he began to breath , and he smiled with his eyes still unopened.

i stroked his hair , and pecked his forehead.

he smells like strawberries.
jungkook opened his eyes, and asked "you are taehyung right?"

instead of answering, i locked my fingers in his.

he smiled, as walked out of the box and walked towards me.

"taehyung", jungkook said as he waddled towards me, wanting to hug me. my first instinct was to run away as, this person that I have met only a few minutes , wanted to hug me, like what the hell?

"don't be scared of me please.." jungkook looked down to the floor.

oh yes, he's my ideal boyfriend. i smiled sheepishly as i walked towards him , and ruffled his hair.

He stared at me cutely, making me feel like i have melted and feel attracted to him.

"can i take a shower? being in a box is very sweaty and warm.", jungkook said.

"there's towels to use and you can wear my clothes.", i replied and stared at his body.

he quickly ran to the bathroom and smirked at me as i was flushing with embarrassment.

i decided to make a pizza. i quickly gathered ingredients as jungkook was bathing.

just as i finished preparing the pizza, i felt someone backhugged me. It was jungkook.

"what are you making?" He whispered to me. "pizza, let go of me or else i'll tickle you."

he didn't let go off me , but i didn't tickle him too.

"i love you , tae." he said,
which made me blush and heart beating rapidly.