프롤로그

kim taehyung?

he is bugged by girls all the time. the girls aren't mean to him, it's just he doesn't find them attractive.

well, taehyung thinks that his world is boring.

he lost hope into finding joy and satisfaction in his life. not that he's depressed or anything, everything just turned out boring.

he has recently just moved away from his family, settling in a small apartment, next to his friends, jimin and yoongi.

he had moved out as he has endured enough of his parent's lovey dovey talk, everyday. the fact is he felt disappointed when he thinks about people around him is in a relationship and he wasn't.

his daily routine was, attending school, eating, drinking, showering, going to the toilet, going on the internet, listening to music, and of course, sleeping.

his feelings are sensitive, he had always hated the feeling of disappointment.

going into his room, he turned his laptop on. his room was messy, as he had a lot of unpacked boxes. he only unpacked his daily necessities, as he was too lazy to cook,and he would rather call for a delivery.

scanning through his social media accounts, he was bored and he then decided to watch a youtube video on the howtobasic channel as he always enjoyed this type of videos.

while opening the video he wanted, a advertisement popped out.

"are you tired of being alone?", he nodded.

"do you get bored of your single life easily?", he nodded his head again
.
"are people around you rubbing their love lifes in your face?", he thought about his parents a moment and agreed.

"why don't you try this?", he blinked as he processed what has happened.
"build a boyfriend now!" wait what?

taehyung hummed as he decided to play along with the website.

step one:
"what's the name of your ideal one?"

he began thinking of random words in the korean language.

jeon.
jung.
kook.

that's right, jeon jungkook!

he quickly typed it in the required box.

next question.

step two:
"how about some nicknames you will give to him?"

he filled the box with kookie, because he was craving for cookie, and kookie sounds like cookie right?

then, taehyung was shown many boxs about physical appearance to tick, he quickly thought and ticked the box he was satisfied with.

there was a box to describe how the boyfriend behaves, so taehyung typed in jealous, cute.

step three:
"date of birth?"

taehyung ended up choosing random dates and ended up with september 1, 1997.

step four:
"how about talents you want him to have?"

he typed in the required box, dancing and singing.

what magic could create such a perfect human?, taehyung thought, as he clicked the confirmation button and waited for the screen to load.

after a few seconds, a text popped up.
"you will receive your boyfriend in one working day, please enter your address below."

he didn't thought about anything and hastily typed his address.

"since you are one of our 100 lucky customers, you get your ideal boyfriend free."

taehyung ate his slice of pizza, and he continued wondering about if it's a scam.

------------
note:
this book is purposely written in lowercase letters.

in the process of editing.