Chapter T W E L V E

Comenzar desde el principio

Yeah , the last thing I would like to know is that He is proposing me on valantines day.

Why will he do that , even Luke isn't stupid enough to propose someone to be his girlfriend on valantines day who he has no idea who is.

"Yeah" I replied.

"You have to let me see you before valantines day" He replied.

"What the ... why?" I replied.

"You just have to" He replied.

"No" I replied.

"I will take that as a yes , by the way , are you single or taken" He asked.

Oh my god this guy .

"Taken" I replied.

"Too bad" He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nevermind that , just make sure to let me see you before that day" He replied.

"Sure" I replied.

AS IF .

I thought to myself.

After that I drifted into a deep sleep even though It was just 8 pm.

Next morning :

 I woke up at the buzzing sound of my mobile , I looked at the wall clock and noticed that It was 9 am in the morning.

I noticed I had two texts , one from ofcourse the name Terry , yeah I saved Luke's number as this number in my phone . 

And the second one was by Alex.

I opened the Luke's one first.

"So what Exactly is your adress?" .

I smiled at his stupidness and started replying.

"Not telling , why do you need it at first place?"

A few seconds later , before I could open up Alex's text , I noticed that Luke already replied.

"How will I give you rose if you won't tell me where you live?" He replied.

"Figure it out yourself , it must be easy though , as you found my number , Now that I think of it , how did you find my number?"  I asked as curiousity got the best of me.

"That's not for you to know , and yeah , right , I will find your adress myself" He replied.

"Good luck with that" I replied.

After that I decided to see the text of Alex.

"You going to bonfire tonight?" It said.

"Yuppie" I replied.

"Want me to pick you?" He asked.

"Neah I am going with Luke , thanks for asking though" I replied.

After seconds , minutes passed , no reply came so I thought that he wasn't going to reply anymore.

Therefore I went downstairs to go to Luke's house. I went and texted Luke that I am on my way so open the door .

As I walked up the doorsteps the door flew open and stood there Luke .

He gestured me to move inside and I did , as he closed the door and followed behind.

We went to his room and sat on his bed as he started telling me about bonfire.

"Plus , I heard there is giong to be whine there this time" He winked .

"As If , I am going to let you drink Lu" I replied.