Act 7: Entry Numbers

(Sans Pov)

I asked Papyrus to stop for a second, while we go to the living room.

I began to sob once again.

Hearing Papyrus's recollection of these past events, not remembering what happened, and hearing that I could of possibly hurt someone, I just couldn't hold back anymore.

We sat together on the couch, and turned on the television. Mettaton was dressed in light blue dress, and reenacting a scene from some sort of princess movie.

I don't care much for Mettaton, but Papyrus always lights up when he's on, so I can deal.

"Hey Sans," Papyrus asked as he stood up, "would you like something to eat?" I hadn't really thought about taking care of myself, thank Asgore I have Paps.

"sure paps," I answered, "what'd you have in mind? spaghetti? hotdogs?"

"Well I thought that maybe would could go out, to Grillby's. I know you love that food," Papyrus looked at me with a slight hint of regret, "I thought I might offer since, w-well I was worried I might never be able to anything with you again. And s-since you love that place so much, we could go there together, you do deserve it after all."

Papyrus looked at me with slight grimace, and he began to blink rapidly as to prevent tears.

"well let me go get at least a little bit more presentable. but papyrus when we come back i'm gonna want some alone time. just to think things over."

I know I should talk to Paps, but I just......just don't want him to get anymore involved. Besides I'm probably gonna get blasted with texts from Alphys.

I used a shortcut up to my room, man the sweet relief of laziness. It never fails me. I heard Papyrus groan as he headed towards his room.

I never put too much thought into what I wear, so it didn't matter to me what I looked like today.

"the old slippers and hoodie look never fails," I said as I looked through my drawers.

I found my old science convention hoodie and pulled it over my head, I rarely ever wear this. The main reasoning is that it doesn't have a zipper, I prefer zippers.

I pulled on my black sweatpants and white mittens, I was now ready.

I was leaving the room before I decided to go back in and grab my phone. Preparing for any outrageous phone calls.

I decided to actually use the stairs, Papyrus noticed me and he seemed a little more pleased.

He wasn't wearing his 'battle body' but instead he was wearing his 'jog boy' one but excluding the cap and adding a scarf. It seem pretty ridiculous to me, but I didn't say anything.

"Sans," he cheered at me, "you actually used the stairs!"

"heh I know bro, it's a pretty up lifting victory," I said adding a pun, I couldn't resist.

He scolded me, "SANS!" As his eyes popped out of his sockets.

"s'only jokin bro, let's head over to grillby's," I insisted, to get his mind off the horrible pun.

We headed out, the once ghost town was now filled with happiness and laughter. People smiled to us with warm greetings. So pretty much a normal Snowdin day.

Once inside of Grillby's, everyone gathered around us, asking where I've been. "Man Sans where've you been?" Ya Sansy I missed you.", "Never leave again Sans!", "Leave him alone," shouted Dogeressa, "the poor soul has been sick for days!"