No More Love Talk

Society...Waiting to make you die or ill 101. Open up your books because this will bring out the worst in all of us.
I was trying to finish my math test. Every fucking sweet ass joke of a test the state requires us to take; I'm too fucking slow at math because I actually give eight million fucks about my grades and I'm trying to do everything right. I do all this because I also care a lot about my father. He's too proud of me. Proud of me for small shit everyone else can do easily.
I maybe slightly hard on myself but I know I can do better. That's what everyone said to me when I was young.
I'm not proud of myself yet as not everything has a green check mark on it.
My day is like a slope of an anxiety level. Or it's a steep cliff of depression and despair. It's like this most days; no wonder why I go to therapy. I'm a teenager that can't even with life. I still surprisingly do better than I think most days.
I tried to make sure I don't fuck up on anything that'll be a grade but what pisses me off is that THEY RUSH YOU AND IN ORDER TO MEET EVERYTHING and make perfect, it'll take much more time. They want  their pay and the better the exam scores are ; they get payed yet we don't learn jack. So you know our fucking education system is way below from where it used to be. The United Kingdom is in like 6th place and Asian countries are wayyy up at the top. I'm real ashamed of my educational system; it makes me and my country look dumb.