The Cullens Family

The Cullens Family

The beaming light from the sun eventually woke me up.I moaned a little bit and got up.I was trying to remember the dream that I had last night.My brain soon took a second to remember what happened.

"Ah!" I screamed.

"You're hair looks messy,Zim likes it," familiar voice came from a chair that was near my computer.

"Zim! You idiot!" I yelled and ran up to punch him again.He flew to the wall after my fist landed on his stupid green face.He got up,laughed a little bit.

"Of course!" answered,his cheek.

"I-I thought it was some stupid dream!"

"You should be more creative than that,Gaz," scoffed.

"Dad!" I called out to him.

"He left an hour ago."

I was still in the state of shock for a moment.Ready to kill him from this spot."Give me time before I destroy you first."

"Fine fine."

I went to the bathroom to clean myself up quietly.After I came out,Zim was there waiting for me.He offered his hand to me.

"Welcome back," muttered,his arms around me.I was in a hug for a moment before I realized that he changed his clothes.

"You left that fast?" I accused.

"Part of my brilliant plan!"

I rolled my eyes.

"You were a heavy sleeper.I didn't miss anything." His eyes beamed up with joy."The talking came earlier."

I moaned."What did you hear this time?"

He smirked as his ruby eyes shined brightly."You said that you loved me."

My eyes went wide as my face turned red."N-No I didn't!!!"

"Yes you did!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

"SHUT UP!!" I kicked him in the nads this time and he soon started to moan in pain.I scoffed him and turned."I'm going down to eat.I'll see you if you ever finish being in pain."

I was eating my cereal through the time after Zim was finish his moans and cries.

"What's on the schedule for today?" I asked,.

"How about meeting my family?" asked.

"Sure,not?"

"Really?"

"Yeah," I admitted."They'll be more interesting than you."

"Hey!"

"So do they know about about you and your family being alien vampires and all that?"

"Not all my relatives are vampires! Just the Irkens!"

"Duh,I knew that."

"Just at least introduce me to your father that I am forever your soulmate!!"

"Say that word again and I will eat your organs for lunch!!!"

His eyes went wide."F-Fine! Just say that I am your best friend!"

"I'll leave'' ."

"Just get dressed for Tallest's sake!"

"Whatever."