Paranormal

Paranormal

This morning was different. Everything that was wet was now frozen. All was pure white as snow.

Dad left for work as always. I ate some cereal and drank some juice. I felt a little happy that I was going to skool, and it worries me. The reason for that is to see Zim, which is stupid and gross.

I should be avoiding him after our talk yesterday. Still, he didn't have to lie about his eyes. I don't want to turn into some girly freak who babbles about her boyfriend like he is the second coming.

Walking to skool while playing the GS2 helped me calm down. Near crossing the street, my eye caught on Zim, green as that frog puppet of some kid's show, leaning on the front door of the skool.

Suddenly, something yellow flashed to the side as I froze. The flash was coming at me, until I felt someone swooped me away. A low grunt means that someone was with me, his voice is easy to guess. Green skin is visible to the naked eye. His arm wrapped around me. The kids at the bus were in shock.

It was silent for a second before people started screaming. Everyone was saying "goth girl" and "scary sister". I could also hear Zim's voice.

"Human female! You alright?"

"I'm fine." I managed to speak despite the commotion. I tried to sit up, but he was holding me tightly.

"Careful," he warned as I struggled. "You had hit your head pretty hard."

It was about a second that the pain kicked in.

"Ow," I groaned.

"Thought so." He said, trying not to laugh, muttering about clumsy humans.

"What the..." I trailed off, trying to set things clear. "How did you get here so fast?"

"I was standing next to you, Gaz-human! Do not question Zim!" he answered in a serious voice.

The second time I sat up, he let me go a little. Everyone came with a shocked look.

"Don't move!" someone shouted.

"Move away!" another one yelled.

There was a riot everywhere. I tried to get up, but Zim's hand pushed me down.

"Stay here for now!"

"You're not the boss of me," I glared at him. He smirked like if it was a challenge.

"You were over there, weren't you?" I pointed to his last location, and he frowned.

He shook his head. "No, Zim wasn't."

"I saw you." All the people were in a huge chaos. Lots of screaming and shouting. He was lying, if Zim won't tell the truth, I'll make him tell me.

"Little-Gaz, I was standing with you and pulled you out of the way." His eyes were on me, telling me something.

"No you weren't." I crossed my arms.

"Believe me, human."

"Why should I?" I raised a brow.

"Trust in Zim," he said seductively which almost made me punch him.

I heard sirens coming. "If you won't explain to me soon once we're done in the hospital, you'll be in stitches once I'm done with you!"

"Fine!" he snapped and looked away.

"Fine," I repeated and did the same as him.

It took six EMTS, two teachers, three obese men, and a dog to move the bus away from us to bring in the stretches. Zim was screaming insanely on how he didn't want to be in the stretcher, but ended up in it, with the help of some tight straps to hold the wild boy down. Zim and I both ended up in the van as he muttered something about the stupid hospital humans and some stretcher man. What a whiner.