Chapter 2

YEAH DAWGGG! I'm starting to love this story!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Bunnies. Bunnies were hopping along the boardwalk, with me following obediently behind them on my leash. It was a beautiful day for a walk, the breeze was spectacular. Suddenly, the whole boardwalk started to shake. It was quaking and a giant hole opened up in the middle, and all the bunnies fell inside it! I screamed, “NO BUNNIES! DON’T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU!” But to no avail. They were gone.

I awoke being shaken, and Liam shouting something at me. “LOUIS! It’s time for breakfast!!”

I jumped up and searched around the room for my bunnies, but realized it was just another Bunny dream. Damnit.

I wish we had our own kitchen! Then I wouldn’t have to be on time for the breakfast being served downstairs! We’d been in Cali for three days and been to every beach we’d heard of. It was already getting old. Or maybe that’s my ADD. Not sure.

Breakfast on our own was great. All us boys, sitting around the table, Harry in the kitchen. He makes the best omelets. And he does it completely naked!

Mmmm.. Harry naked..

I smacked myself, making Liam jump and look at me like I was insane. I couldn’t believe I’d just thought that. What was I thinking? It’s just weird. Weird and unheard of and gross and completely and utterly time consuming to think of. Ever since that night when I was first.. ehem.. “Attracted” to him, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. I just want to know what it all means. Am I going crazy? Through a phase maybe? Or maybe I’m just misinterpreting my feelings. Well that explanation satisfied me enough for then.

Liam slowly backed out of the room, probably disturbed by my deep mental conversation with myself. I didn’t blame him. If he only knew what was going on in my head…

When I came downstairs for breakfast it was obvious I was the last one there. Niall was hunched over a plate of food, guarding it with his life, Liam was chatting happily with some random guy, Zayn was watching Niall eat and laughing, and Harry was at the buffet with no shirt on.

My mind backtracked and I did a double take. HE HAD NO SHIRT ON. IN THE HOTEL. IN PUBLIC. MEANING THERE WAS PEOPLE AROUND. **face palm**

He went over to the table and spotted me as I made my way towards him. He smiled and waved lightly. The smile melted away my resolve to yell at him and I found myself just smiling back like a sap. Horrid.

He didn’t look half bad almost naked. Almost wasn’t close to completely, though. I thought about Harry naked…

I reminded myself it was “no homo” as those in America like to say. Guys see guys naked everyday, all the time. But was it normal to think about them naked?

I looked up and saw Harry’s eyes intent on mine. His lips were pursed together, his brows furrowed in concentration. For what seemed like ages his gaze bore into me. At one point I was sure that he’d read my mind and knew what I was thinking. I started to panic. But he just kept staring.

Fingers snapped in my line of vision and my attention was brought back to the conversation.

“What?” I asked. Trying to shake off my zone out session.

Zayn rolled his eyes and repeated, “What do you think about a trip to Miami? For a week, or something.”

I focused on the question, careful not to look into Harry’s hypnotizing green eyes again. “That sounds like a plan. But there’s places I want to see between here and Florida.” I said calmly and evenly, not at all displaying the confusion I was feeling.