Go down in flames

Start from the beginning

Just as the sun started to come up I landed near Rivendale. I scaled the brick wall with just my hands and landed on the other side finding myself in a garden. I walked trough the garden of roses. I crouched down in a bush as I heard voices. I peered over the bush to see a room full of angry looking people. On the far side from me sat a tall dark looking man with a shadow of a beard. A little bit away from him was a noble looking blond man. Then there was a host of dwarves who all gripped their weapons in anger. Then there was a handsome elf. About as tall as the man on the other side of the room but he was the opposite of the human. He looked light and not as ruff. Then there was the one face I wanted to see. A tall willowy man with a long grey beard gripping a staff. Gandalf the grey. Beside him sat a hobbit with brown curly hair and sad eyes. I looked at him in pity even though I did not know why. He just looked in pain. Then on the largest chair sat a tall intelligent looking elf. He had long brown hair going down his back. He also had a really narrow face. When I got there the red haired dwarf stood up angrily and started to yell at the blond elf. " I would die before I see the ring in the hands of an elf!" The elf stood up and started to yell to but I'm not sure what he said because by then everyone else had started arguing to. Even Gandalf was yelling. The only ones that remained seated was the dark man and the small brown haired hobbit. Then the hobbit stood up. I will take it!" He called out. Everyone else didn't hear him. Then he yelled again. " I will take it!" Everyone stopped yelling. " I will come with you." Gandalf moved out of the crowd. The dark man stood up and walked over to the hobbit. He knelt down in front of the hobbit and said "You have my sword." The chubby red haired dwarf stood up and called out "You have my axe." " And my bow." The blond elf joined him. " Mr.Frodo ain't going anywhere with out me." A small blond hobbit jumped out of a bush and ran to the hobbit I now know as Frodo's side. " Well of course seeing that we can't even separate you when he is invited to a secret meeting and you are not." The brown haired elf said looking amused. Then two other blond hobbits jumped out from behind pillars and raced to Frodo's side. " You can't leave us behind!" They yelled. The smaller one pipped up. " Anyways you need people of intelligence on this quest thingy." "That would count you out Pippen." The other muttered. Then the dark one glanced behind him at me for a second and raised an eye-brow. My eyes widened. He knew I was there!

I decided it was time to make a move. Pulling my hood down I swiftly move out of my bush and appeared so quickly it took them a moment to notice me. The first one to notice me was the blond elf who happened to be behind me. I heard him pull out his bow and put in an arrow. Knowing it was pointing at me I slowly turned around. " I wouldn't do that if I were you." I whispered so all they heard was a raspy voice instead of the voice of a woman. The others turned around and stared at me. I heard Gandalf chuckle. " I would lower your bow if I were you Legolas, before she slices off your hand." He said chuckling. " Who is this!" The brown haired elf yelled. " A friend of mine. I invited her." Gandalf said calmly. Then he whispered something in the brown hair elf's hair. While he did. I looked back at the blond elf with the bow still pointing at me. I put my small pale hand on the bow and forced him to lower it. Then I whispered in his ear. " If I was a danger to you I would have killed you all a long time ago." He gave me a strange look but didn't raise his bow again. By then the brown elf had turned away from Gandalf and was staring at me. " She may come if she pleases." He said sounding puzzled. " Wait she!?" Asked the blond elf. I believe Gandalf called him Legolas. So much for keeping my gender a secret. Thanks Gandalf. I faced the fellowship and pulled down my hood. Quiet gasps filled the room as they took in my appearance. My jet black hair falling in a long braid down my small back. A couple strands of hair had fallen out framing my pale face. Most of all they stared at my eyes. My dark deep purple eyes. I smirked at them. After he had gathered his courage the red haired dwarf spoke up. " I will not be traveling with a woman she is to weak and will only slow us down!" The blond man nodded his approval at what the dwarf had said. That did it for me and I felt anger rising up within me. " That mr. dwarf might not have been the right thing for you to say right then." Gandalf said in a warning tone. I glared at the dwarf and he shifted uncomfortably under my gaze. " If you think I'm so weak fight me!" I said in a deadly calm voice while gripping the handle of my sword. " I would never raise my blade against a woman." He said sounding insulted. " You insult my honor dwarf." I hissed at him. " I will fight you." The dark man took a step forward. I smiled. " No! No one is going to fight!" Gandalf yelled. I looked at him. " The only way they will trust me is if I prove myself." I said turning back to the dark man pulling out my sword.Gandalf stayed silent. " Clear some room!" The dark man ordered. Everyone back away forming a circle around us. Then he turned to me and pulled out his sword. " Do not think I will go easy on you because you are a woman." He said quietly. " I would expect no less." I replied.

We both went into fighting stances as we held up our swords. Being as small as I was he was a whole head taller than me. We circled around each other for a moment waiting for the other to move. He gave up waiting for me and swung his sword at my head. Noting to my self that he was impatient I ducked and span out of the way. He swung at me again and this time I blocked his blade with my own. The sound of metal on metal echoed around the room. In the corner of my eye I saw the brown haired hobbit wince. The man made a swing for my hip and I blocked it again. I made a swing for his legs thinking that he would find it harder to block that because of his height. He blocked it with some trouble and at the force that my sword hit his made him stumble back a bit. I heard the dwarf groan. I swung again and this time knocked his sword out of his hand. It flew through the air and I moved over a bit and caught it. Then

I put one blade behind his head and the other in front. A stunned look crossed his face. I heard the dwarf sputter. I put my sword back in my sheath and handed the handle back to the man. "Who are you?" He whispered. "That is not your concern." I replied. Then I turned back to the dwarf. " What were you saying about being to weak." I said sweetly. He grumbled and looked away. Then I knelt before the brown haired hobbit and whispered. " You have my flames." So quiet no one else could hear. He gave me a confused look. Then I whispered in his ear again. " One day you will understand. Then I stood up and walked over to Gandalf's side. " Thanks for the one day notice." I whispered. All he did was laugh and whisper. " Good to see you too."

Thus the fellowship was made.