Chapter Thirty-Two.

Ella's POV

Flurries of white covered the ground, the beginning of winter starting to show its true colors.

December 21.

4 days before Christmas, also the three month anniversary of me and Harry's relationship. I had to buy Christmas gifts today; for the boys, Aiden, Melissa, Carter, and Harry. Louis' birthday is also on Christmas Eve so I'm getting him an extra gift.

Aiden let me take the car today since it was snowing and I was still a little frightened since my experience in the alley. I was also going to have a lot of bags since I go big on Christmas. I save up money all year just for the holiday. Carter does too, last year he tried to buy me a car but just settled on my laptop that I hardly use because I feel guilty about it. The year before it was my iPhone and I hate it when he buys me luxurious stuff that I can't afford to buy for him.

I sighed, standing from my seated position on my windowsill, reaching down onto my neck to ensure the necklace I was given a month ago was still resting on my chest. I piddled with the paper plane pendant before dropping it back onto my body.

I went to my closet and got out my warmest clothes, putting them on with a pair of boots.

I left the house with my keys and money, rushing to the car in hopes to get warm.

As I started the engine, I turned the heat all the way up and let the freezing car warm up a bit before putting it in drive and pulling out of the driveway.

I drove slow to the mall, pulling my beanie farther down on my head before getting out of the warm car, a blast of cold air hitting me as I walked through the parking lot.

I sighed as I walked into the mall, feeling the warmth of the building and the smell of the cinnamon bun shop nearby.

I walked past the food court, inhaling all the smells of the restaurants and headed to the escalator, letting it carry me to the top floor.

I scanned all the stores, stopping when I saw a small cart in the middle of the mall aisle, which sold an assortment of phone cases, where you can personalize them or anything. I searched my phone for the right picture, a photo of Aiden and Melissa playing in the newly winter snow. His arms were around her torso from behind and he was holding her off of the ground, kissing her cheek at the time I took the picture.

I handed the man working there my phone and he printed it while I looked at other cases for Melissa. I wasn't just going to give her one. I found one with Paris, France on it, considering she was going to be there and I handed it to the man, who looked more like a boy my age, reading his name tag.

"Tanner, what a nice name," I started a conversation, considering I was bored and was told I'd have to wait 15 minutes for the personalized case.

"You're Ella, right?" The boy asked and I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to how he knew my name.

"Um..How-"

"You're dating Harry Styles, word gets around fast when the most wanted dude at our school is dating for the first time," he smiled, showing off his pearly white teeth. He reminded me of Jake, aside from his hair which was almost jet black and his charming demeanor. He was pretty flirty. Needless to say, he was attractive.

"Oh," I nodded, "So do we have classes together?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Nope, not since Sophomore year," he chuckled and we became silent again as I waited for the case to be done.

As it finished, he handed me the two cases in a plastic bag, as I dug out my money to pay him.

"I couldn't help but give a discount to such a lovely girl," he winked, giving me change back and I rolled my eyes.