Chapter Twenty-Eight.

Ella's POV

"Baaaby, wake up." He hummed in my sleeping ear. I groaned and left my eyes shut, until the covers were ripped off of my body, making me shiver as I was only wearing a tank top and shorts to sleep in.

I felt the warmth of Harry's body on mine, and I finally blinked my eyes open to see hiss shirtless figure, his face inches from mine.

"We have school." He said and I sighed. I really didn't want to go but I knew I had to.

"Usually you're the one getting up first." He added with a laugh, "I guess you had wet dreams about me." He said and I hit his arm, cringing at his dirty mouth.

"Harry that's gross." I said and he chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"Don't I get a good morning kiss?" He teased and I shook my head while moving my hand to cover my mouth.

"Morning breath." I told him and he teasingly rolled his eyes, forcing my hand away and pressing his lips to mine.

"The thing is," he said against my lips, "I don't care." And then his lips were on mine again. I pulled away and slid out from under him, taking my bag and walking towards the bathroom.

"You could change in here!" He yelled through the bathroom door.

"Very funny!" I shouted back.

I dressed in skinny jean and a cream colored sweater, pulling on my brown combat boots and looking at my mess of a hair. I brushed it quickly before running my straightener through it, letting it all go down my back before putting on my makeup.

I opened up the door, walking back to Harry's bedroom and laying my bag down.

"Are you staying again tonight?" He said from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist,  making me jump as I turned around, his attire being black skinny jeans and a black tee, his usual.

"You know I can't." I told him.

"Well then I can stay with you." He said. I shook my head.

"Why?"

"I need to sort things out with my brother and I'm sure you have stuff to do tonight." I said, forcing a smile. He nodded in defeat before picking up my school bag and my overnight bag.

"At least let me take you home later." He said as we entered the car.

"That's fine. I don't want to walk home anyways and I have no idea where Carter is and what he's going to be doing." I said and he huffed, rolling his eyes at the name of Carter. Okay then...

He grabbed my hand, giving me a grin as he intertwined our fingers and laid our hands on the console in the middle.

"Why so cheery today?" I questioned his unusually good mood.

"I'm excited." I furrowed my eyebrows and he chuckled.

"You'll see, babe, you'll see." I nodded and let it go, listening to the radio until we pulled into the school parking lot.

I unhooked my seatbelt as Harry pulled into a parking spot, opening my door and grabbing my school bag and putting it over my shoulders.

Harry approached me and wrapped his arm around my waist, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion at his affection. I thought he was ashamed of me...

We walked to the front of the school together like this, his hand casually around me until he got tired of me stepping on his feet because we were so close, so he just grabbed my hand and we walked down the hallways with our hands intertwined.