Chapter Twenty-Six.

Ella's POV

As we pulled away from the passionate kiss, Harry looked down at me, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Ella," Harry said to me.

"Harry.." I murmured.

"Did you mean what you said when you said we weren't together?" He asked me.

"I...I don't know," I replied, turning away from him, "I did in a way. I don't want to be with someone who's embarrassed of me. I don't want to be used, I don't want to be another one of...them." I answered honestly and he picked my head up by my chin again.

"Ella, You aren't one of those girls I've fucked. They never cared for me and I never cared for them. I don't want them, I only want you." He said in his raspy tone, his eyes burning into mine.

"They're so much better," I mumbled under my breath but he heard me.

"Ella, those girls look nothing like you," He said but I still felt slightly insecure. He's been with these gorgeous girls that will give their body to him but I won't. I'm not like that.

"Please, Ella. You know I'm new at this but I just want to be with you." He said and I nodded, not knowing what to say.

And for the second time in 24 hours, we were together.

--

"Harry stop it!" I giggled as he tickled at me sides. I squirmed as both of his legs and arms went around me so I was trapped between him and the couch.

He smirked at me before squeezing my sides and continuing to wiggle his fingers all over my body. I laughed, trying to pry his hands off of me but he wouldn't budge.

He finally stopped his movements after minutes of begging, but continued to keep me trapped under him and laying on the sofa. He leaned in so close our noses were touching before meeting his lips with mine again in a hungry kiss, as my hands went around his neck, grabbing his hair with my fingers and pulling him closer to me. I giggled through the kiss as he squeezed my sides again and then pulling away. We were both breathless from the 5 minute kiss. He then started kissing my face, pecking his lips everywhere but my lips, making a giggle tumble out of my mouth.

He then pressed his lips to mine again, this time cupping the back of my thighs and hooking my legs around his torso and picking me up as my arms went completely around his neck again. He started walking towards his bedroom, not breaking the kiss.

As I felt him reach out for the doorknob, he opened the door and shut it behind him before walking towards my bed and laying me down on it.

He propped himself up by his elbows and laid me between his legs and arms before kissing me again.

We finally pulled away breathless, our eyes locking as Harry stood up from the bed and intertwined our fingers, pulling me up with him using both hands.

We were so close that our noses were touching.

"Admit it," he said and I giggled, shaking my head.

He sent me a playful glare and I took off, sprinting down the hallways and towards the bathroom, running inside and closing it, turning the lock.

I giggled as he reached the door, knocking and wiggling the doorknob.

"Ellaaaaaa" he said my name through the white door, making me giggle at the sound.

"Pleaseeeeee, baby"

"No!" I teased him and he laughed through the door.

"I promise I won't tickle you," He said.

"Pinky promise?" I wasn't convinced. His pinky slipped under the door and I locked mine with his before standing up.