Chapter Fifty-Four.

Chapter 54.

Ella's POV

-Friday, Day One of NYC-

"Our flight is tonight," Harry reminded me and I nodded as he drove me to my house from his house that I had gone to after school, to pack my things and finally tell Aiden, something I had been putting off.

"I'll just wait in the car, yeah?" He suggested when we reached my house and I nodded before walking in my house, immediately being questioned by my brother of my whereabouts.

"I've been at Harry's okay?" I finally stated and he furrowed his eyebrows and flared his nostrils as I walked away from him to my room, making this conversation wait until I was finished packing.

After putting everything in my suitcase that Harry had bought me, making sure everything was neatly in there, I zipped it up and walked out of my room.

"Where are you going now?" Aiden boomed and I rolled my eyes, turning to look at him.

"New York, actually, to see Carter with Harry." I said and Aiden immediately took in a deep breath of anger before approaching me.

His old self was beginning to show more and more each day, so I backed up away from him until my back hit the wall, him coming dangerously close to me.

"You are not going across the Atlantic Ocean with your ass of a boy toy," he seethed and I stood my ground, hiding the small amount of fear that was gradually building up.

"Watch me," I shot back, and his hands grabbed both of my wrists, pinning me against the wall.

"You aren't," he growled and I rolled my eyes, his grip on my wrists becoming even tighter.

"I'm 18 now, I don't have to listen to you," I said and he laughed but no humor was found in it.

"You will do as I say, Ella, or else."

"Or else what?" I yelled, "You going to hit me, bring back the past?" I taunted him and he tore his hands from my wrists, letting me shove him away from me and grabbing my black bag, making my way towards the door.

"If you go, don't bother coming back," my brother said from behind me and I stopped but didn't turn around.

"I should have never forgiven you," was all I seethed before walking out, going to Harry's car and opening the backseat door, throwing my luggage in and then getting in the passenger seat before Harry had gotten there to open the door for me.

I sat in the car as we reached Harry's house to pick up his suitcase before we could go, and when he came back in the car, he spoke to me softly.

"What's the matter, baby?"

"Nothing," I lied, not making eye contact with him and watching out the window as he backed out of his driveway.

"What did he do?" He asked and I sighed, knowing that keeping this from Harry wasn't going to help anything.

"He kicked me out." Was all I said, leaving out the part where he turned my wrists purple, though they were still aching at the moment but I ignored it.

"I'm sure he didn't-"

"No," I cut him off, "he meant it. I know that much," I murmured and Harry reached over and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers as he drove us towards the airport.

"Well," Harry said, his tone changing to a happier mood, "At least you can live with me now?"

I twisted my face in confusion at him, but surprised myself by thinking of how much I would love that, even if it'd be inappropriate and too early since we're still teenagers.