Chapter Fifteen.

Ella's POV

I am tired of hearing this bullshit coming out of his mouth. I stormed to the bathroom which was ironically right past him and went in the end stall, locking the door.

Why would he do this? He always seems to humiliate me or try to in front of everyone, but when we're alone he is so sweet and acts like an actual human being.

What is wrong with me? I have fallen for Harry, hard. And I really don't know why because he is so rude to me half the time and always pushes my buttons. Maybe that's why he always messes with me, because I always fight back. But, maybe now I won't. I'll just let him win.

I sighed and left the bathroom, walking into the Science and sitting in my seat, Harry already in the seat beside me. I glanced at him but remembered what I was doing and turned back to the front of the room where Mrs. Cline was already talking.

"Ella." Harry whispered beside me but I just stayed silent. He started poking my arm but I still ignored him. I sighed as I tried to listen to the teacher but I was too distracted by the piercing green eyes laid on me.

Harry's POV

What the fuck is her problem?

She wouldn't even look my way. I was trying to get her attention and she is completely ignoring me. Did I do something?

"Ella." I whispered again and she still didn't even glance at me as she wrote in her notebook.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked her quietly but still didn't get a response. What the hell did I do? I tried thinking of anything I have done to her that she hasn't already forgiven me for but I couldn't think of anything. I know I am being obnoxious but I can't stand it when she ignores me. If it wasn't her, I probably wouldn't give a damn but she's different and I fall harder for her everytime she speaks. I know it sounds cheesy, too fucking cheesy for my liking, but it's the truth.

Unless...no. I would have seen her if she had heard what I said to what's her name. In reality, I knew Ella would never sleep with me, I just said that so that clingy bitch would leave me alone.

I'll just talk to Ella later when we get to my house.

Ella's POV

I sighed as the final bell rang. I wasn't looking forward to working with Harry because then I would actually have to acknowledge him.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me and I just nodded. I followed him to his car and got in the passenger's seat as he started the engine and drove off to his house.

He sped home as usual, and we got there in maybe 10 minutes. The car ride was silent, but as soon as we entered his house he finally spoke.

"Now, tell me what the fuck I did." He said, but I stayed silent.

"Ella!" He yelled unexpectedly, making me jump.

I give up. "What? You want to know what you did?! The same thing you always do. I heard you talking to that girl so don't you dare try to hide it. I am so fucking tired of hearing all the rumors about me! You told her I slept with you. You made me look like the whore of the school. And now everyone thinks I am fucking in love with you, AND that I've slept with you, more than once! I am done with you, Harry." I said, grabbing my bag and turning to walk out.

"Then, why do you keep trying?!" He said behind me and I swiftly turned around. "You know how I am yet you still choose to keep forgiving me. Maybe I don't want you here. Because I fucking don't. I hate you. So why don't you just give up?" He continued. I fell to my knees as tears fell from my eyes. He just insulted me and it hurt worse than anything else he has ever said.

"Because I'm in love with you!" I blurted before covering my mouth with my hands. Why did I just say that? I stood up quickly, not even taking the time to grab my bag and running out the door. I took one glance at Harry before leaving and saw the shock clearly on his face as he stared into the blank wall in front of him.

Why did I have to say that?

Once I was safely out the door, I stopped sprinting and took my time to get home.

--

I stopped at the park so I could have some alone time before I have to go home and face reality again. I decided when I left Harry's I could finish the project on my own and just give it to him or something so I wouldn't have to look at him.

I still can't believe I blurted out something that I didn't even know was true. I am absolutely humiliated and it wasn't even Harry's fault this time.

I sat on one of the benches under a tree before pulling my knees up to my chest and crying.

I know school will be horrible tomorrow because Harry will surely tell everyone what happened and then he will laugh at me. I will probably have to eat in the bathroom just like that girl off of Mean Girls, and trust me, it's worse than you think it is.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out, seeing a text from Carter asking where I was. I sighed and quickly texted him back, telling him I was at the park, and he responded with an 'I'll meet you there.' I really need my best friend right now.

--

"So, you told him you loved him but you didn't even think you did?" Carter asked me and I nodded. His arm was over my shoulders as I snuggled deeper in his chest.

"Well, maybe you are." Carter suggested.

"But I haven't known him for that long." I said.

"So? You can still love him, Ella. It isn't impossible." Carter told me and I nodded, not knowing what to say.

We stayed in silence for a while until we both got cold and were ready to go home. Carter willingly picked me up and put me in the jet black mustang before driving to my house.

--

We entered the house, seeing Aiden pulling at his hair, pacing around the house.

"Aiden?" I call out. His eyes turn to me before turning back to the floor. I walked over to him and stopped him from moving as he tensed up.

"She's gone. She's fucking gone." Aiden mumbled and I gasped. Melissa left?

"What?" I said.

"We got in a fight and she kind of blurted she was leaving. And I just let her leave." Aiden mumbled. How could I ever hate Melissa? Yeah, she wasn't the nicest to me at first but after hanging out with her for a day she is amazing.

"Aiden..." I said.

"I even asked her to move in with me. How could I have been so stupid!" He yelled. The thought of her being here, making Aiden smile as she prances through the house in one of his T-shirts making his favorite breakfast makes me smile at how happy he would be. We would be a family.

--

I spent a few hours comforting Aiden, getting him to calm down as we sat on the couch in silence.

My phone literally buzzed every five minutes, Harry's name flashing on the screen of my iPhone but I ignored it. I couldn't deal with him right now, I couldn't deal with him at all.

A knock on the door made me get up, leaving an emotionless Aiden on the couch as I walked to the door.

I opened it, revealing a blonde bimbo at the door, her bleach blonde hair and short dress catching most of my attention. The way she messed with her cat-like nails and chewed her gum disgusted me.

I glanced behind her to see Harry's car parked in my driveway. In the busty blonde's hand was my bag as she shoved the bag in my hands, mumbling a rude "goodbye" and walking back to Harry's car, the clicking of her heels making me cringe.

****************

Hello.

I'm serious, guys. I am reading these amazing fan fictions and one that is making me really mad and making me cry is Hired For Styles by fanficsforbabes.

UGH YOU NEED TO READ IT.

Love yooouuuu.(:

Byeeee.<3