Chapter Four.

Ella's POV

I woke up extra early the next morning, since Harry was supposed to be here at the time I would be waking up, so I ended up taking a shower last night so I didn't have to this morning.

I left my hair in it's natural brown state, since my natural hair was fairly straight, with a little bit of wave and curl to it. Today I wore dark partially skinny jeans, a long sleeved lace grey long sleeved shirt with a grey tank top underneath, along with a matching beanie and my usual Converse. I put on my usual makeup and checked my phone, seeing nothing new so I put it in my pocket.

"Ella?" Aiden's voice boomed from the living room. I didn't think about Aiden being here this morning when Harry got here. Oops. This can't be good.

"Yes?" I said as I walked in the living room, my eyes landing on Harry slumped on the couch.

"Hi Ella." Harry smirked.

"Can you please explain to me why there is a guy here?" Aiden asked me.

"I'm tutoring him. And we have a project to do." I shrugged, my eyes moving to Aiden.

"Do you like him?" Aiden asked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Why would I ever like Harry?

"No, we hate each other." I said truthfully. Harry's eyes widened for a minute as he looked at me because of what I said, I probably did surprise him.

Good.

It was the truth. He definitely hates me and I hate him.

"When were you planning on telling me?" Aiden asked.

"Well, technically you never asked." I said, giving him a little smile.

He looked at his phone quickly before stuffing it back in his pocket. "I have to leave early so I can drop by and give Melissa some breakfast. Harry, out." Of course he has to see Melissa.

"But-" Harry started but I interrupted.

"Aiden, just go. We'll be fine. Just trust me." I said.

"Has he tried anything?" Aiden asked me, grabbing his keys off the counter along with his jacket.

I thought about yesterday, when he kept touching me and when he tried to kiss me. "No." I lied, Aiden nodded and finally left.

"Thank you." Harry said as I sat down with my books.

I shrugged, "I may not be a 'rebel', but I'm not a snitch either." Harry smiled, and for once I noticed that he had dimples. I gave him a small smile back and he just looked at me. We kept staring until I finally broke it off. "Uh, We should get to work." I said and he nodded. "Yeah."

Me and Harry worked until it was time to go to school, and he actually kept his hands to himself this time. I taught him Science, since that was his worst subject and he finally started to get it when we were about to leave.

"Do you need a ride to school?" Harry asked me.

"Nope." I said and walked out of my house behind him.

"Fine, then. Be a stubborn bitch as always. I hope your parents are nicer than you and your brother." Harry scoffed. I stopped walking, the mention of my parents feeling like a stab in the chest.

"Ella." Harry said, rather rudely, waving his hand in front of my face to get my attention.

"Just stay away from me." I mumbled and began walking in the direction of our school, leaving a confused Harry at my doorstep.

--

At Lunch, I told Carter everything and what happened this morning and I felt better when he comforted me about my parents. He knows almost everything about it...Almost.