~×9×~

According to Dahlia, I ended up falling asleep 15 minutes into class.  Is school always this boring?..  Yes, I want to learn and everything... But the teacher was talking so  s l o w  and monotone...

       "Already becoming a slacker?" She joked, walking beside me as we were heading to our next class.

       "Wha-no!  Of course not..." I mumbled flustered.  "As if I wouldn't take school seriously," I said, keeping Sara in my mind.  She would love to be here...  I'll do my best for her!

        "Relax, I was teasing you." Nudging me playfully, we arrived and went inside the classroom.  Surprisingly enough, there was a familiar tomato head sitting in the corner-- surrounded by a flock of girls.  Oh hell to the no.  I thought I was going to be safe during school...  Ayato may seem better than the others, but...  But he's still...  He still scares me.

        "-ey.  Hey, Akane." Dahlia was waving a hand in front of my face.  "You okay?  You look like you've seen a ghost," she looked in the direction I was looking, "or possibly a disgusting creature, same thing."

        Ayato seemed to notice the little scene I've caused and looked over, narrowing his eyes.  Fear was practically overflowing from me as I sat down as far away possible.  Dahlia sat next to me and studied my expression in thought.  "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Showing a small smile, I tried to distract myself by reading a random book I picked up on the shelf in my room.

        Dahlia was quiet for sometime, mostly respecting I didn't want to talk, but soon broke the silence by saying, "So, who's that other kid who came with you?  The one who stuck to you like glue until you were split up by the hands of fate."

        "Oh, Tsukiya?  He moved with me back.  Not related to them though," I replied, talking slightly quieter than normal since a certain person was around.

         She seemed to think about something for a second, then said, "I see.... That's good, hopefully we can all be friends and survive these next few years of highschool together."

        "Yup." The teacher arrived and class began.

~•~

        Class, is horrible.  The teachers put you on the spot by calling your name and asking you to do stuff...  And then they just briefly explain something then let you go off on your own.  I can't keep up!  At least back home, with Hiyori, she made sure all of us understood before handing out an assignment. 

        Once the period ended, I packed up my things as quick as possible, but...  It was no use.

        Someone was looming over me, his presence all too familiar.  The overpowering feeling of fear washed over.  "Hey, Chichinashi#2."  I slowly looked up, finally finishing packing up.  "What's your next class?"

        I was taken aback at the sudden question.  "M-my next class?"

        "Are you deaf?  Yes your next class," he said getting slightly irritable. 

        "U-uh," I shuffled around with my papers, "-history..." I said, wondering what he might do next.  Meanwhile, Dahlia was standing behind me irritated.  I could faintly hear her mutter insults to my brother dearest, but he didn't seem to care.  "Why do yo-"

        "Come on." All of a sudden, he grabbed my arm and dragged me into hallway and to the next class.  Meanwhile, Dahlia was taken off-guard and had to quickly catch up.  "Be grateful Ore-sama is being nice to you."

        ...My, what's this weird feeling of acceptance.  "Okay...  If you say so...  But you don't need to drag me," I gently-ish shrug off his hand, "I can walk on my own perfectly fine."

        "Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just showing you around so you don't go asking later." He walked ahead, confidence in every step.  We stopped in front of a class room, girls inside were whispering amongst themselves about Ayato.  "Here's your classroom, don't be late to any of your classes otherwise that tableware otaku is going to nag all of our ears off."

        "G-got it..." He left right after that. 

        Dahlia came up behind me.  "And what might've that been about?"

        Slightly startled, I jumped and afterwards said, "He's just showing me my classroom so the older brother, Reiji, doesn't torture him with lectures..."

        "Ah... I see...." She looked in thought.  "Well, we should take our seats, class will be starting soon."

        Class was going by smoothly, no brothers, no up front encounters by their fans, and just... Peaceful, I guess.  It was a new feeling, was this how it was to be normal?  Go to a school, have a friend, learn about all different kinds of things?

        Can we have Akane Sakamaki to the front office please?  A sound overplayed through the classroom.  They want me to go to the front office?  Have I done something wrong?

        "You heard her," the teacher said, giving me a nod as a reassurance to leave.

        I grabbed my bag and left, giving a confused glance to Dahlia.  "It was going so smoothly too...."

~•~

        After quite a while of getting lost and asking directions, I finally made it.  This school is too big for my own good...

        "Hello...?  Akane Sakamaki here." Knocking on the door was like an echo in an abandoned cave.  The entire office seemed void of all color, even making the sunlight a light grayish. 

        Few agonizing seconds passed before a voice was heard from nearby, "Ah, yes!  A letter was passed to us to give you.  It's from a person named Hiyori." Where he came from, I have no clue, but I did know I wanted to leave this lonely area.

        After taking the letter, I returned to class after making sure to securely hide it. 

        Dahlia watched as I entered the room grinning while mouthing did you get in trouble.  I rolled my eyes and sat resuming whatever I left off with earlier.

        I wonder what the letter says...    Sigh, I just want to go home.

~~ו×~~
Yes, the update is short
Yes, i procrastinate
Yes, I'm sorry
AHH I reread this story and... Ah, so embarrassing >\\<  Well, I hope you enjoyed, I'll update soon(hAha). I'm also going to try to start editing this and my other stories soon.
Thank you~