~×7×~

I began to walk back to my room, hoping to see Tsukiya somewhere nearby. Ayato left before I did because he needed his 'beauty sleep' or whatever.

Almost reaching my room, I was stopped by a short, purple-haired child.  "Where do you think you're going?" He said as a statement, more than a question.

"U-uh...  I'm just going back to m-my room," I responded. 

As soon as I began walking forward again, he slammed me against a wall.  "Why are you running away from me and Teddy?" His unfazed, sleep-deprived eyes stared deeply into mine.

"U-uh...  Um, well...  I'm r-really not!  I just want to go back to my r-room..." Looking down the hallway, I was hoping someone would simply appear from thin air and help me. 

"Teddy...  She's shaking..." A crazed smile appeared on his face.  "I wonder if we can make her cry."

My eyes widened as I began to do what I really hated to do.  Plead for my own well-being.  "N-no. Please let me go!  I'm really tired, and-"

"Shut up!  Why would we care what you want?  You're nothing but a stupid girl!" He shouted.

Sliding down the wall, tears were threatening to fall.  All they do is make me feel this way...  Why did I even think some of them were different...

"Oh...  Teddy...  I'm sorry, I thought you wanted me to hurt her...  She interuppted you and..." Looking up, I saw him kneal down to my eye level.  He wiped away the tears that I didn't even notice and... Hugged me. 

....What...The hell...

"I'm sorry...  I didn't mean to shout or scare you," his voice seemed genuine, but I'm not an idiot.  It was all a trap.  Soon enough, he would do the same thing, just worse.  The only thing keeping him kind, is his stuffed bear, Teddy.

"Tch," it was the voice I didn't think would be here.  "Do such activities in your own room." It was Reiji.

Brushing Kanato off and quickly getting up, I bowed and said, "I'm sorry, I was j-just leaving."

Quickly walking until I was out of sight, I ran back to my room wishing to see Sara, Tsukiya, and even Aya.  When I got there, it was a barren, deserted, cold room.  Desolate of anything but my bed, dresser and bathroom. 

Taking a deep breath, I jumped on my bed.  I curled into a fetus like position and clutched the nearest pillow.

Reiji may be the same as the others, but it hurts just a little bit more when his words drip with ice.  We were born from the same mother after all.. 

"Akane... I...  FINALLY escaped..."

I jolted up and was never happier to see Tsukiya.  I ran over and hugged him tightly.  "Tsk, I was worried, you know...."

"Whaaa, what's this strange turn of events??" He said as he hugged me back, almost suffocating me.  "Could it be?  Could the weed princess be jealous of the girl named Yui?" He questioned while putting a hand to his mouth.

I hit him on the head and said, "You really are an idiot, huh?"

"Don't be so meeeaan," I walked over to the bed again.

"What do you mean, 'don't be so meeeaan?" I mimicked him.  "I'm the kindest person you'll ever meet."

He sighed.  "Yes yes, weed princess Akane."