~×8×~

Why couldn't I just sit beside Tsukiya...  Was it really necessary to have a brother on each side of me?

  "Kitsune-chan~?"

   Looking over at Laito, I replied with a small voice, "...Yes...?"

   "Could you be a dear and be mine?" He said with a wink.

   Why am I here... "Uh...  No..."

   "Ara~, how boring...  Shouldn't you be stuttering and blushing like crazy?" He complained.

   "Shut up, would ya?  You're annoying and a nuisance to death," Subaru said from across the car.

   Ayato looked up grinning, "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He seemed to be looking forward to what might come next with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

   "Teddy...  Everyone is being strange today..." Kanato mumbled to himself.

   "Keep it down.  There's no reason for a fight to break out in this small space, " said an annoyed Reiji.  Everyone seemed to quiet down after he said that, surprisingly.  Looking over at Tsukiya, I noticed he was drifting in and out of sleep, along with Shu, whilst Yui staring at him curiously.

   The car came to a sudden stop in front of what seemed to be a castle.  "Wh-whoa..."  I've never been to such a place in a long time...  Its such a big school, bigger than our house!

  One by one, everyone begin piling out of the car.  I noticed that many girls would be whispering among themselves and occasionally pointing, stopping or staring.  "Aka-chan, are you excited for your first day of school~?" I heard Tsukiya scone up behind me.

   "Ready as I'll ever be," I said sounding uninterested.  Keyword was sounding.  I'm really actually happy.  I never thought I'd go to an actual school with other kids!  Even when I was smaller I didn't think of this...  I can't wait to get started.

~•~

   So, I was given a map and a paper of my classes.  I guess there was suppose to be a guide somewhere... Around here, but I can't find anyone nearby, huh. 

   After we went to the principals office, we were sent on our seperate ways.  The brothers didn't give a damn about where I went and Tsukiya was one year older, so he had a completely different schedule.  "Sigh..." Doing one more check to see if anyone was nearby, I gave up and decided to start exploring on my own.

   Despite not knowing where I was going, I was able to find my way around the school pretty well.  I found the cafeteria, a music room--thankfully, and some of my classes.  However... After an hour passed, there was a sudden bell played throughout the halls.  Following that, the doors opened and a tsunami of students engulfed the hallways.

   Quickly, I moved to the side after being unintentionally pushed around.  "What's going on..." I mutter to myself.  I saw some students occasionally glance over, but lose interest after a second or two. 

   The halls cleared up a bit in about 3ish minutes while I stood there a bit overwhelmed with what happened. 

  Then, I saw a familiar orange haired boy.  It seems he saw me too because we watched each other for a minute before he began walking away.  He might be my only way to figure out where I'm suppose to go... But I don't want to bothe-