~×2×~

."-Ka-chan... Aka-chan... Aka-chan!"

I opened my eyes slightly to see Sara... With a cinnamon roll on a small plate.
I smiled and got up from my sleeping position. "Good job my child. We'll eat it after breakfast. For now, just act normal in front of Tsu-chan."

I grabbed her hand and we both walked to the small dining room together.

As always, it was chaotic.

Everyone was already seated and eating their breakfast, but I was ready to burst out laughing at the sight in front of me. 'Tsu-chan', being the adorable teen he is, was frantically looking around for his precious sweet roll.

Now, I may not be a big fan of sweets, but I still do like things like pastries. Its just candies, taffys, and stuff like that I dont like.

Tsukiya is a whole different situation though. His rule is, in quotes, "A true man must never discriminate any sweets of any sort. If it does ever happen, he will have to undergo any punishment recieved by the gods (A.K.A me)." In other words, he has a major sweet tooth.

I looked down at Sara and saw she was trembling. I knelt down and said, "Are you okay? Is something wrong Sara?"

She nodded and said, "Its just to funny to watch. I mean, he's even asking Aya-chan."

I smiled and reminded her we had to act normal.

Breakfast went by smoothly, despite all the children talking and making chaos.

I told Sara to go upstairs and wait for me while Tsukiya and I help clean up.

"Tsukiya, stop moping and help me out," i said irritated while drinking the last bit of my orange juice.

"But... Someone took my sweetroll," he said with teary eyes.

I spit out my orange juice in the sink and said, "Skyrim... You just... You just quoted a line in Skyrim! Im so happy!"

"Haha, still havent played that game yet," he nervously said.

"Damn you. Getting my hopes up for nothing..."

Hiyori walked in and started doing the dishes. "Akane... Were... Going to have to talk after we clean up," she said with a bit of a depressed tone.

"Eh, just me?" She nodded. "Okay... I guess..."

I looked over to Tsukiya and he looked just as confused as me. We continued cleaning in silence with the occasional sigh.

Many thoughts were running through my head at the time. 'Am i in trouble? Am i getting adopted? Am i getting kicked out?'

After the long, agonizing 30 minutes of cleaning. Hiyori called me in her office where only the adopted kids go. I was starting to get more nervous now to the point where i was trembling a bit. 'If i get adopted... Whats going to happen to Sara? Tsukiya too?'

I lightly knocked and heard, "Come in" from the inside.

I cautiously went inside, as though there were hidden bombs all over the room. "Come take a seat, Akane... Sakamaki..."

My mind went blank. Everything I felt at the time, all my happy memories, dissappered. That one name, was my fear. My nightmares all in one.

"Eh."

"Umm... well, you've been adopted into the Sakamaki family. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I couldn't bring myself to say it..."

"Wait... let me process all this..." My mind was remembering all the horrors I had with them. I was starting to feel dizzy and my vision was getting hazy.