~•4•~

Yui was showing us around and explaining what each place was. I was starting to get bored, but on the other hand, Tsukiya seemed very interested and was like a little puppy on its leash. I chuckled at the thought when I suddenly saw Ayato was headed towards us.

Unconsciously, I straightened my posture and seemed more focused and alert.

"A-ayato-san... Do you need something?" Yui said shyly as he got closer.

He walked right past her and went straight for Tsukiya. "Oi, what made you think you could talk to Ore-sama like that?!" Ayato said getting closer to Tsukiya. Funny thing was, Tsukiya was about 2 inches taller than Ayato.

I stifled my laughing at the sight in front of me. 'Oh god... If I don't get out of here soon, I'll explode. Ayato is literally looking up at Tsukiya. Tsukiya looks so bored and uninterested in what he's saying right now... I might just die from holding back laughter.'

"Hey, Akane. Is it bad that I'm hearing someone's voice? I'm looking around, but I can't see anyone..." Tsukiya said to me, irritating a certain red head. 'He's enjoying this... He knows I won't say anything or laugh so he's making me suffer like this...'

"Oi... How dare you-"

Tsukiya sighed loudly and said, "Ugh... This is irritating. Its no fun if Akane isn't reacting or showing any emotion..."

'Hey... Don't bring me into this. You know I'm scared of these people. Freaking sadist...' I thought to myself as Ayato looked at me.

"Oh~? It seems that Bitch-chan and *Shizuka-chan are being neglected over here~." 'And the perv arrives!'

"L-laito-san! W-what are you doing here?" Yui asked, getting a bit flustered.

"Hmm...Bitch-chan seemed to be having fun without me so I was getting a bit lonely," he said, tilting Yui's chin to make her look up at him.

Yui was blushing, Ayato was jealous, and Laito was enjoying all of it.

I took this chance to sneak over to Tsukiya and whisper, "Let's escape while we can. Their too occupied with their toy to care about us. Let's go!"

We stealthily ran away without being noticed and went down many different corridors. I was memorizing our path that way we don't get lost when we head back.

"Hey... Aka-chan... Lets. Take a break... I think we lost them," Tsukiya said, seemingly out of breath.

I stopped abruptly and put my foot out beside me. He was still running, but tripped over my foot when he went past. "Psh. Tsu~-cha~n the loser!" I said, sticking my tongue out at the fallen Tsukiya.

He just layed there. Not moving. Not talking. Just layed there, like a corpse.

"Hmm~? Did I possibly kill Tsu-chan?" I said while poking his face. Several seconds passed and he still wasn't moving. "Tsu...Chan? Tsukiya? Hey, Tsukiya?" I said, panic in my voice. 'What if he got a concussion and doesn't remember me? What if he hit a part of his brain and died?'

"...yes?" He said in a whisper.

Relief struck me and I yelled, "Idiot... What the hell made you think that you could trick me like that?!"

"Haha, sorry... It was just so peaceful with you worrying about me. I felt like I was in heaven with the way your voice shook with fear and panic," he said with a blissful look.

"Go die in a hole."

"Not until Sara agrees first," he retorted.

"We both know Sara would agree without hesitation. Now, go die in a hole...Tsu-chan," I responded with a smile.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop calling me that...Aka-chan," he said smiling as well.

"Haha, I would bury you alive right here, right now if you weren't a character for this story."

"Breaking the fourth wall isn't allowed A-ka-chan."

We were walking down the hall until I stopped suddenly. "Do you hear that?" I said listening carefully.

"What, the sound of the piano playing in the distance that will probably play a part in your storyline? If so, then yes."

"No, its the soundwaves of your stupidity hitting the walls. Of course it's the piano playing in the distance," I said sarcastically.

We walked towards the area where we thought the piano was coming from. 'Hmm? This piece sounds familiar... Ah, no. It couldn't be...'

We were soon at the front of the door of the 'music room'. Now that we were closer, the melody seemed unfamiliar to me and I sighed in annoyance. 'Tch... Like he would play that song.'

Quietly we opened the door and saw Shu playing the piano gracefully. It was like his fingers were dancing on the keyboard. He was the type of pianist I aspired to be.

"...well, now I know where you get your musical talent from..." Tsukiya whispered.

The music stopped and Shu turned around before I could get us out of here. "Idiot..." I mumbled towards Tsukiya.

"Tch... How annoying," was all Shu said before closing the lid on the piano.

Quickly, I found my voice and said, "W-who composed that?"

Shu looked at me curiously under his orange-blonde hair that was similar to mine. "...I composed it."

'Seriously?! The Shu I knew could only play variations on twinkle twinkle little star...'

"If you're just going to stand there like and idiot then can you go do it elsewhere?" Shu said in an arrogant tone.

In that second, something snapped.  "Haha, excuse me?! I was just about to compliment you on how much you've improved on your piano skills. Tch, so much for 'sisterly-love'..." I thought... Wait... D-did i just... N-n-no way! I couldn't have said that out loud. I looked at Shu and saw he was had a look of satisfaction.

"Welcome back, little sister...."

~~~~~~^~~°~~^~~~~~~~
Fwah! I'm finally done with this chapter. Now I can work on my other stories for awhile.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did leave a comment or whatever about random stuff.

Sincerely,
The nerdish timelord^^

P.S I may start doing slower updates because I need to start updating my other stories.