~×1×~

"Aka-cha~~n!!! Where are you~?"

"Somewhere," I responded in a flat tone. I was behind a tree looking up at the Pisces constellation while my friend, Tsukiya or 'Tsu-chan' as i like to call him, was trying to get me back to the orphanage.

"Come on, 'Shes' going to get worried again!" He yelled still looking for me.

"Let her then. Think i ca- EEP!" I cried as Tsukiya grabbed my shoulders, scaring me.  "...I hate you. How did you even find me?"

"You think you can hide from me? We've known eachother for like, 10 years. By now it'd be an insult if i didnt know all your hiding spots," he stated feeling cocky. "Plus... It's so cute and adorable when you scream. It just-...just re-energizes me, like a bolt of electricity running through my body."

"You're such a sadist," i mumbled.

"But im not sad..."

I hit my head on the tree at his comment. He plays dumb, but really... He's really freaking smart. Does he just drown in a bunch of textbooks and memorize everything?  I swear... he could go to some sort of function thing for smart people and he'd be the smartest person there.

Recovering, I began running down the hill.  "Come on Tsu~~-chan!!! Unless you want to have your pet dog Aya taken hostage!" I yelled running towards the small 'house', A.K.A. the orphanage we're staying at.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that! And you know Aya doesn't like you!" He yelled back, trying to catch up with me.

I got back before him and was greeted by the oh-so-sweet dog, Aya. She growled at me and tried to intimidate me, but i just smirked. "Oh~, arent you adorable," i said sarcastically.

Tsukiya ran in panting and gasping for breath. "I... Cant understand... How you run... So fast," he said in between breaths.

"Its practice little one....plus, we were only running down hill," i responded patting his head.

"But... You dont even work out! All you do is sit on the couch, play video games and eat... and, it may have been downhill, but I'd like to not fall and break something," he said throwing his arms in the air.

"Of course. I mean, why would people want to get all yucky and sweaty. It feels gross," i said disgusted with the thought of it.

He sighed and took off his shoes.

"Tsukiya? Akane?" Said our 'mother', Hiyori Ayakawa. She came around the corner in her nightgown rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry, did we wake you?" Tsukiya asked worried.

I can see where his worry coming from, but she chose the job. I might be sounding mean, but she can get annoying sometimes.

"Oh!  No, not at all. Dont worry, I'm just glad you both are safe," she said smiling. It was a small detail, but i saw bags under her eyes. For a second, a second, i felt bad for her. She wasn't exactly old, i'd say in her late 20's, but I'm pretty sure that is a bit early to be getting these signs of old age...

I pushed past her and said, "Im going to bed, goodnight."

I faintly heard Tsukiya say an apology as i went up the stairs to my room.

When i got there, i slowly opened the door, making sure not to wake my roommate. I closed it carefully and swiftly made my way to the bed.

It seems i failed because a second later she said, "Aka-chan?"

I saw her small figure slowly get up and rub her eyes from her bed. She was around 4 years old when she came here. She doesnt remember anything about her family, everything but how her parents said they were coming back for her.

"Sorry, did i wake you," i asked in a whisper like voice.

"Haha, just a little. I was going to wait for you to come back, but i guess i fell asleep," she said walking over to my side of the room.

"Sara... Did you have another nightmare?" I asked with worry.

She sat down beside me and slightly nodded her head as a yes. I hugged her and she said, "But its okay. Because everytime i look out the window, i know somewhere out there, underneath the billions of stars, Aka-chan is there. And shes always looking out for bad and good things."

"Eh~... You're so sweet Sara. Your even more mature than me," i said hugging her tighter.

She giggled and said, "Can i sleep by you tonight?"

"Hmm... Only if you promise to take Tsukiya's dessert and give it to me."

"Ill do it if we split it."

"I'll give you a quarter and a half."

"A quarter and three fourths."

"A third and a quarter."

"...fine, deal." She said reluctantly.  "You owe me."  I laughed as we both got under the blanket.

We both managed to fit onto the twin bed and snuggled under the blankets. Neither of us had nightmares that night.

~~•~~×~~•~~
? POV
"Hmm~... It seems your having a bit to much fun... My dear Akane."

~~~~~~~~~~×~~•~~×~~~~~~~~~~
How did you like it? I hope you liked it. Who do you think is the unknown person? I never got to mention it, but Sara is now 8 years old. Also, the photos are what they look like.

Thats all so,

Bye bye Humans ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ