The Escape: Shadow

I dash through the cafe with pretty boy trailing behind. I take a leap and I'm on the counter pulling myself into the ceiling's opening. The ceiling was open to the outside so I thought it was the best escape route. I finally pull myself into the opening and look down to see pretty boy still standing up on the counter below.
"Hurry the fuck up! We don't have all day!" I swing down and pull him up.
"Holy shit! How'd you do that?" pretty boy asks. I think I'll just call him PB for short. I stand next to him and look into the cafe to see assassins staring up at me.
"Damn I didn't know I was this high on the kill list!" PB says.
"You think this is about YOU!? God you're so full of yourself!" I take my dagger from my handbag. Damn I chose the wrong day to wear a dress. PB stares at the long knife in my hand. I walk to the edge of the roof and look across to the next shop. About five feet. I step back.
"You are aware of the five guys chasing us right?" PB asks.
"Eight."
"What?"
"There are eight guys chasing us," I say still backing up.
"Oh, I'm sorry for not being specific enough!" he shouts. I put my blade between my teeth and run full speed towards the gap. I leap across swiftly and look to PB who is standing mouth wide across from me. I grab a weirdly convenient placed board and place it over the ledge for PB.
"Come on slowpoke!" I say as he slowly makes his way across the board.
"Well it's not like I can jump five feet or was it eight?!" he complains. Across the way I saw the assassins on the roof. I knocked the board down and smashed a window in the roof. I dropped down inside and cut my hand on the glass.
"Watch out for the gla-"
"Oof! FUCK!" PB lands hands first on the broken shards of glass. I scoff and take his hands. Blood pours everywhere. I take my knife and cut two strips off of his expensive shirt.
"HEY THATS-"
"Saving your hand," I cut off his complaint. I wrap it around his hands and tie them.
"Take yourself to a doctor, I'll run them off," I turn to walk away, but he grabs my good hand.
"Hey wait. Shadow. I'm sorry for being such a dick wad. Honestly I'm not like that at all, I just wanted to impress you and now I see that's not how to win you over. If there's a way to make-"
"Just don't. I know where this goes," I pause him, "I'm not one for being friendly. And I didn't treat you right, so let's have a proper introduction and I'll be going."
"Well, okay I guess. I'm Colton," he stick his hand out and I see the pain flare in his eyes. I smile.
"Shadow. Shadow Alister," I say grabbing his hand and watch wince looking at the ground.
"Wait a second I know that-" I hear him say after looking up, but I'm already to far to hear him. I laugh when I imagine the look on his face after I disappeared.  Colton. Interesting.