500 Reads Special

When you two are joking around with each other:

-Dean Winchester
(It's up there since it wouldn't upload)

Dean when you two are sitting at the kitchen table in the bunker, talking and just messing with each other.

You were telling him some of your high school and college experiences as you two laughed like crazy people.
"...so she was all like 'hoe, how dare you talk back to me' and since I was already kind of a hunter I faced more dangerous things then a jealous blonde. So I just turned back around to her and said something in the lines of 'yeah Barbie, because I'm not scared of some fake blonde. And hun, your boy toy isn't cheating, after all you are the only person blind enough to be with him...'"

"Ouu, that was harsh. Even for you" Dean says while laughing his ass of. You start laughing with him while trying to answer never the less.

"Well it was true... I mean it's not like I was the one who paid to lose their v-card"
"Wait, what? She paid someone for that?" and at that Dean started laughing so hard that there were tears in his eyes.

"Ok but while we're at it, how did you lose it pretty girl?" he asks with an amused look on his face.
"Well... I didn't..." you say kind of shyly
"But didn't you say you were seventeen at the time?"

"Yeah,I did say that. But I lost my v-card when I was eighteen."
He looks at you totally shocked, his mouth wide a gap
"No way! You gotta be kidding me..."
"Noup" you say with a small laugh.

"Oh god, then you must have been such a bloody nerd. " Dean starts laughing hard once again as you punch him lightly in the arm
"Well first of all, that's not even an insult and second of all, don't you think you're such a know-it-all"

"Oh I know that I'm a know-it-all, but I also think  I'm adorable" he says making this funny looking pouty face before smiling at you proudly. You just laugh to yourself and roll your eyes at his lousy comebacks.

You continue telling each other stories for what feels like hours and you can't help but cherish these peaceful moments with your wonderful hunter.

-Sam Winchester

You have just gotten back to the bunker after a day of photo shooting

You have just gotten back to the bunker after a day of photo shooting. You woke up very early, even before Sam did, which has been happening more and more lately due to the nightmares and sleep deprivation you were facing.

So that morning when you opened your eyes you were surprised to see that it was almost six in the morning and that you didn't have any nightmares that night.

You got up, made yourself a cup of coffee and seated yourself in an armchair, peacefully watching the sunrise. That's when you decided that you would spend the day outside, doing something you didn't have the chance to do in a long time - taking photographs. You got ready, found your camera and packed a little breakfast and a bottle of water, wrote a little note to the boys and left.