200 Reads Special

Well I decided to give you guys a thank you chapter with team free will, just as I did for Valentine's day. I hope you like it and thank you for more then 200 reads and almost 30 votes 😍
~Marie

Their kisses for you:

-Dean Winchester

Dean when you two have been driving for over 4 hours and you think he should take a break

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dean when you two have been driving for over 4 hours and you think he should take a break.

After about a 20 minute discussion he finally decided to stop.
Not even minutes after you pulled up, he pulled you into a soft kiss. But of course, as it goes, the kiss turned heated and a little rough.

Soon you were both in the backseat of the impala, you were under Deans body, his hips between your own while he grind on you. Your hands were caressing his abs, grabbing at his broad shoulders and running your fingers through his short dirty blonde hair.

All the while, he was holding himself a little above your body not wanting to crush you, his fingertips running all over your body.

There was a lot of moans, growls and little whispers in between the kisses you two shared.

It was a break worth taking indeed...

-Sam Winchester

Sam when the guys have gone to a hunt while you were left alone in the bunker

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sam when the guys have gone to a hunt while you were left alone in the bunker.

You have been sitting there all by yourself reading a book, trying to keep your mind off of the boys because you were missing them and were very worried.

On the other hand you were also trying not to think about the pain your broken leg was giving you. It had broke on the last hunt when a smartass demon threw you at a wall so now you couldn't hunt with the boys.

All of a sudden you heard the Skype ringtone on your laptop go off. You grabbed it from the little coffee table and answered the call. A big smile making its way on your face as soon as you saw your favourite moose.

"Hey baby, how are you" he asked with concern.
"I'm ok, don't worry. How's the hunt going?"
"Quiet alright-- Dean says hi, by the way-- but umm, we were just about to go and hunt that thing down so I wanted to let you know... And yeah, I just didn't want you to worry..." he says as his voice turns soft

"Okie, moose. You just try to look after yourself and your brother and try to stay safe. If you do so I won't worry" I smile at him before adding "oh and call me as soon as you finish, Ok?"

He smiles at me lovingly and promises he will. Before we finish the conversation he sends me kisses and I can't help but fall in love with the soft hearted giant all over again...

-Castiel

Castiel when he gets jealous.

You were coming back from a hunt with your three favourite boys. All four of you tired but satisfied with yourselves.

Since Sam was almost completely asleep he was sprawled across the back seat with you lying on his chest.
You were slipping in and out of dream land, one time catching Castiel looking at you but he averted his gaze as soon as you made eye connection, while Sam had an arm around your shoulders slowly petting your hair.

Dean turned of baby the second you guys were in front of the hotel and he went to help Sam while he let Cas help you get to your room. You drowsily got out of the car and Cas hugged you close to him, making it easier to walk. But you could clearly see that something was off with him no matter the sleepiness clouding your sight.

When you got into the room and he left you on the bed you saw the look he was giving you and you knew it all too well.
He was jealous...

And you were pretty sure you knew why. So you only watched him as he moved around the room and silently helped you get ready for bed.

"I love you, you know..." you say to him in all seriousness. He looks you directly in the eyes and visibly relaxes. He smiles
"I know, and I love you too..." as he says this he starts leaving the room to go to the bathroom and when you see that you call out to him
"But you could give me a little bit more kisses though"

And when he hears this he turnes around and makes this dramatic act of kissing his hand and playfully throwing the kiss to you. You laugh so hard that your eyes start to tear up but not before  just as dramatically catching that kiss and hugging it close to your heart...

Word count: 849

A/N: Well since Wattpad is being mean to me and won't upload my Cas gif the same way it did with Dean and Sam gifs, I put it up there at the top of the chapter. So again, sorry for that but I hope you guys like it ❤
~Marie