Plan gone wrong - Dean W.

Dean when he's trying to calm you down:

"This whole thing was insane... Why the hell did I agree to this? Why did they think that it's a good plan? For God's sake, anyone could tell this is insane..."
I mumble to myself as I pace around the room.

The bunker is awfully quiet and my anxiousnes is at its worst.
Sam had just called me to tell me that the plan went horribly wrong and that him and Dean were in jail...
Of course the plan went wrong. I mean how did they expect to get into a bloody jewellery shop, smash half of the things, kill the owner and not get caught?!

I mean c'mon people, this isn't some movie or something!
As I was trying to calm myself down, I got my prepackaged bag and basically ran to the black pick-up that I got from Bobby.

The ride to the jail was honestly awful and way too long if you ask me. All the while driving I was thinking about all the ways I could help them but the lightbulb in my head just wouldn't turn on.
So as I entered the jail grounds I gave basic information that was needed from me and went on to the meeting room as they called Dean, or James Hetfield as he presented himself this time.

I sat there taping my fingers on the table in front of me and bouncing my leg rather fast.
I let out a sigh when I saw the older hunter sit down on the opposite side of the glass from me and grab the phone, I did the same.

"Hey there sweet cheeks, fancy seeing you here." says Dean with a cocky smile, knowing that I was worried about them...about him.
"Act mature once in your life goddamit and tell me what happened. It's not funny that I'm so worried about you, you idjit." I basically hiss through the phone.

He sighs and turnes sirius (Love that pun 😂) and tells me everything that happened.
When he finishes I feel even worse than before, if that's possible... I don't know what to do and I feel like I can't breathe...

"Oh god, what if you never get out because of that? What if something happens to you while you are in there? What if something happens to me while you're in there? What if---"
"Y/N stop." Dean cuts me off softly and when he sees that he has my attention he continues "Everything will be fine,okay? Nothing will happen to you nor to us. We'll be out in no time, I mean, we didn't do anything bad..."

I shake my head a bit and look down at my hands not being able to control my breathing just yet.
Dean noticed that and I hear him softly talk to me
"Y/ N, sweetheart... I want you to look at me..." he waits for me to meet his gaze and then proceeds with an even softer tone "I can promise You, everything is going to be fine. Soon we will get out of here and you will be fine, and so will Sammy and me..."

As he keeps talking my breathing slowly goes back to normal and I keep looking into those apple green eyes, and somehow...

I believe in every word he says.

Word count: 564