Leaving - Dean W.

Deans reaction when you tell him you're leaving:

You were sitting at the table with Dean doing some research while Sam was out getting some food.

You have been on the same page for 10 minutes now, trying to find a way to tell Dean about your plans.
It has been quiet some time now and you felt so anxious but you knew you had to tell him at some point. You couldn't just leave without a goodbye... Could you? No absolutely not!

You kept thinking about all the possible ways of telling him this but nothing seemed good enough. You already had the talk with Sam and to say that he was sad about your decision would be an understatement. He was very surprised at first and tried to talk you out of it with the usual 'there is no getting out of the life' excuse, but he gave up fast since he understood you.

Now your only worry was how Dean would take the news. You didn't really know what to do or how so you decided to come out clean as simple as possible. Just bottom line it.

So as you sat there gathering your courage, Dean noticed that something was wrong
"You okay there Y/N?" he aked without even looking up
"Well...umm" you took a deep breath and looked at him "I actually have something to tell you..."
"Mhmm, go ahead" he mumbled, his eyes still glued to the lore book.

"Dean... I'm leaving. I want a normal life and I want out of hunting..."
As soon as the words left your mouth Dean's gaze was on you. His eyes were scanning your face for any sign of joking... Those green eyes have gotten darker and went from bored and almost sleepy to complete anxious and scared ones. He looked at you with those sad eyes, and you felt your heart break.

The look on his face making you question your decision.

Word count: 330