5-My Life Has Changed Forever: 6 years later...

I ran through the door and straight up into my bedroom, I couldn't believe he did this to me, especially today! Did 11 months of pure love and devotion mean nothing to him? He knew today was the worst day of the year for me, he'd comforted me many times when I'd fallen to pieces over my parents death. Yet he chooses to day to break my heart, today of all days, to break me. As I sobbed on my bed, it felt like someone had come along and ripped me in two, tore me into pieces, but I was still alive. I could still feel the pain and it was like nothing I've ever felt before. I didn't even hear the knock on the front door, the front door opening, the footsteps coming into my room, or even my best friend cry out my name and ask what was wrong. I was completely oblivious to all goings on until she sat down next to me on the bed. I tried to calm down enough to tell her what was going on.

"Calm down Charlotte, let it all out" she said soothingly, I calmed down enough to speak, but all I could say was,

"Evan dumped me", before I broke off into hysterics again."Hey, hey, Char. Calm down, I always knew you were too good for him anyway." She said, trying to comfort me, but I only cried even harder. I had loved him sooo much, I still did. I had always thought HE had been too good for ME, not the other way round, but it didn't matter anymore. He didn't love me anymore, that was that. It was just me who had to get over it, just me who had to feel empty...Just when I thought 'd been hit with every type of pain possible, it was me who had to live through the pain of first love. And so I cried myself to sleep, with the image of Evan Cobbler staining my only escape from the pains of the real world.