2.6

Amelie had stuck her head out of he car and let the wind blow into her face as Negan drove to their home, the woman laughed and giggled as she waved to the stray walkers that were on the road. The woman blew out kisses to them causing the man next to her to laugh to himself.

"Hello! Hello! It's so nice seeing ya all! Goodbye chumps!" The woman stuck her head out further and soon she was sat against the window giggling away clapping every so often. Amelie and Negan stopped in front of the door that held Dwight in, the woman gave a swift knock on door to the tune of  'Shave and a Haircut' while humming along to the tune. The leather clad man gave a tooth grin to the pale, blonde woman. Amelie giggled and waved at him before hitting him with her bat knocking him to the ground, making way for the other saviors to beat Dwight.

 Amelie giggled and waved at him before hitting him with her bat knocking him to the ground, making way for the other saviors to beat Dwight

Amelie ran up to Dwight and smiled at him, more so after she saw the damage on his face. Amelie twirled her mallet and smiled down upon it, the crazed woman looked at Dwight with a false sympathetic stare. "I'm so sorry Dwight I don't know what got into me. I guess I'm just sad that Daryl left me, I really thought we were something together." The woman bent to Dwight's ear. "Between me and you, I was gonna fuck him. Raw and deep inside me."

Amelie smirked at the man before walking and way with her mallet dragged onto the floor, the clicking of her heels droning the halls as she left

"There he is. Man of the hour! Come on over here, big fella. Don't be rude, asshole. Say hello."

Eugene looked at the men in slight fear and gripped the pickles tighter. "H-H-Hello." Amelie looked at the man with a curious glance and blew a bubble with her gum letting it snap. "You got a name?"

"Eugene."

Negan stared at Eugene and turned his head to the others. "Now us. Who are you?" Amelie wanted to blow her goddamn brains out, she so sick and tired of people saying they were Negan.

"Well, Eugene I know you remember Lucille. Now, you see this right here? You might have to get real close. That, my friend, is the bullet you made. Now, under normal circumstances, I'd be showing you that real close over and over again. But, Eugene, see, all I really want to know is if you are a smarty-pants. You know things? Answer the question."

Eugene's breath Shuddered as Negan brought Lucille closely to his face.

"I -- I am, indeed, a smarty-pants. I taught myself to cast bullets. I found a -- found a machine shop with the necessary I-I read a lot, and, um Although my -- Even though my memory is not considered eidetic, I don't skim and I don't scrimp. If knowledge is dropped, I do, indeed, pick it up."

Negan and the others chuckle.
"Oh, you really are just some asshole."

"N-No. I'm not. I have PhDs in biochemistry, as well as immunology and microbiology, and I've completed my doctorate, which makes me a doctor.
Prior to the collapse, I was part of a 10-person team at the Human Genome Project, working under Dr. T.
Brooks Ellis to weaponize diseases to fight weaponized diseases. Fire with, uh you knowf-fire. Well, see, interdepartmental drinks were-"
They were all silent, nothing but the noises of walkers growling filled the air. Negan stared at the cowardly man and spoke.

"Uh-huh. All right, Dr. Smarty-pants. You ought to be able to crack this without breaking a sweat. You see, I have a lot of free labor here at the fence -- living dead pricks that help keep the riffraff out. Problem is, they don't keep. They fall apart.
Like that poor sack of pile of shit there. So, Dr. Smarty-pants, how do we keep them on their feet?"

"Uh You, um smelt on the regs, correct? I saw that among the legacy equipment on the floor that you possess an operational smelter. You already possess the means to resolve your issue. Step one, melt down scrap metal. Step two, pour it over the compromised walker as they are in contact with the chain link. The liquid metal will harden both maintaining bodily integrity for the walker as well as affixing them to the fence. Bonus points for covering their head and protecting them from head trauma from hostiles and calamities."

"God damn! If that ain't the coolest thing I've ever heard in my life! Not only is that practical, it is just bad-ass! Whoa. Look at you, Dr.Smarty-pants. Did Rick have you doing this kind of valuable stuff for him? Oh. His loss, our gain. I feel like I need to give you some kind of signing bonus here."

"Uh, w-well, I wa-- I was gifted these pickles."
The man chuckles and ponders for a split second.
"Ahh. No. As a token of my gratitude, I'm gonna send you over a few of my wives to your apartment tonight, show you a good time. Now, I don't think I have to worry about this. But who knows how truly smart you are? No sex. That is a grave no-no. However, you can have a little dinner, some drinks, share a few laughs. There is nothing like beautiful women that smells good to make you feel human again. I wouldn't know anything about that."

Eugene looked at Negan bewildered. Amelie smiled at his facial expression. "D-D-Did you say "wives," meaning plural?"

Negan smiles brightly at the man's response.
"Hell yes, I did. What does Dr. Smarty-pants say to his knew bestest friend in the whole wide world? What does he say?"

"Thank you. Fully, completely sincerely, seriouslythank you." Amelie clicked her tongue and smiled at Eugene.

"Okay. Why don't you go have some fun Eugene."