Chapter Two (2)

Max's p.o.v

"Adrian, get back here!" I said to my owner, who was running around with my ball, he still wouldnt stop. So it resulted in me yelling may curses his way, humans are so stupid.

"Come on boy" he taunted me from across the yard, his dark hair flowing behind him as he ran.

I bended my front legs, swinging my tail excitedly, dashing forward and jumping onto him. Licking his face repeatedly.

"OK, OK, okay, enough boy," he grumbled, giving in and throwing the ball near the porch. I race after the ball and picked it up, shaking my head wildly, while growling into it.

But its not fun without Adrian. He makes everything funner.

I laid down, my head in my paws.

The bell on my collar ringing.

Ive had the same one since I was a puppy, since I was taken away from my mommy, then Adrian had picked it out for me, I dont know where. But Im sure it is a store.

Store, a business with supplies of things you need.

Im smart indeed.

"Max!" Adrian called from the patio door, I turned my head to look at him, "Come inside boy, the guys are coming over," he waved his hand for me to follow him.

Scooping the ball in my mouth, I brang it inside with me, dropping it to the floor, I trotted to keep up with Adrian, following him into our room, he had a... Odd room, there was pictures of half naked girls, guitars, and it was messy sometimes.

He grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom, taking a bath [shower].

Jumping on his bed, I walked in circles-trying to find a comfortable position-I soon laid in a ball, near his pillow.

When he walked back into his room, he had a towel draped over his hips, water falling from his hair and cascading onto his tanned body.

"Why do you look so sad Maxy" he pouted at me, pulling up his pants, I couldnt help it... I stared.

He jumped beside me. "Because I dont like your friends" I whined, laying my head down on his chest.

"Awehh, Im sorry" he rubbed my belly causing me to roll on my back, I craved for his belly rubs-his touch-I was at ease.

I went limp, and let him rub my belly. I trusted him. Even after he got me neutered.

Im a seventeen year old dog, and have the nicest coat-thats what he says-so I keep it nice and clean, for him. I was a shade of a gray, and some brown.

"I have a beautiful puppy," he said, kissing my head,

"Yes you do," I agreed, he smiled and ruffled my fur before getting up and checking the window,

"There here, come on boy," Adrian patted his lap, and my tail wagged.

I hated his friends, they change him. Whenever there around, Im treated like Im not here anymore. He even lets them flick my nose when I did nothing wrong. So usually I am down stairs with the mom, she gives me food anyway. She gave me some of her sandwich yesterday.

Shes a good cook.

Straying away from Adrian, and wondering into the kitchen,

"Hello," I greeted her,

She turned around, and looked down at me, "Oh! Max!" she bent down to my level and held a piece of meat to my mouth, see, she feeds me.

"Thank you," I said, chewing the food near the ground, she petted behind my ears,

Puppy Luvजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें