Chapter Twenty (20)

Adrians p.o.v

"Max," I pouted, "Just put it on." I outstretched my arm, holding my jacket up to him. Yesterday I was such a douche to him, Im surprised he even talked to me. But, it made me sad knowing he would wear anything of mine, even if he was freezing to death-and I wouldnt doubt saying, he was going too.

Todays weather wasnt supposed to be nice, and Max only wore a gray cardigan with a purple shirt, and his dark pants. He stood with his arms folded over one another, and held tightly onto his chest.

"No, Im OK, Adrian." He looked up at me, he stood near the school building as we're let outside for a break.

"Oh my gosh, I swear Ill kill you, I wont take it back, I swear on my life, but I dont need you getting sick on me before the party!" I scolded him, I pulled him toward me, holding him by the waist and dressed him in my jacket. "There." I smiled at his as he scowled at me.

Sticking my tongue out at him, I pulled him to me, putting my arms under the jacket he was wearing, putting my head down into his neck.

"Since when did it get so cold?" He shivered as a gust of wind blew.

"I dont even know, but I dont like it," I shivered back. Pushing myself into him more; our chests where touching and out body heat emitted over each other. "But... I think you should join the track team," I pulled away nodding, pecking his lips once. "Your a fast runner, you even beat Kameron."

His cheeks tinted, "I dont know, it was just once, and I was mad at you anyway," He shrugged, pushing his face into my chest. I squinted my eye, not knowing whether or not that was a good thing.
Whatever, I said hurtful things to him so I could take it.

A buzzer made itself known over our heads, as all the students who decided to come outside the field, all piled back into the school. I walked Max to his locker, giving him a quick hug before I meet Noah at his locker, we both walked into History, sitting in the back.

"So, are you coming to the party with Sencer?" I asked, looking at him. All the students in the class where chatting.

"Um... I dont think we are," He squinted his eye, giving me like 'Sorry, but its Sencer.' I smile at him, I knew he liked Sencer. Since when? Since he got excited when I told him about going to Maxs' house, when Sencer was there.

"Listen, Noah. Its OK, I understand, I would feel the same way if Max didnt want to go." I shrugged carelessly trying to get a point across, he nodded. Seriously? He didnt get my hint. Smirking, I looked all around the class. "So, have you too kissed yet?" I asked, his eyes snapped to mine.

"W... What?" He choked out. "No! I dont even like him like that." He put his head down letting his long hair cover his eyes. I glared at him, he said the same shit at my house after we watched that movie, and I knew that upset Sencer, because he might not of thought it, but I saw him stiffen. I saw that. And I had to admit, it pissed me off. You cannot act interested in a person like Sencer, then start talking about hot girls and there nasty asses.

"You piss me off so much," I said, finally. His eyes shot up to mine, his mouth agape. "Can you pick whether or not you like him?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Because your confusion is confusing him, and hurting him." I gave him a blank stare. He knew I was right, and I knew he knew.

He sighed, "Its just that... Im scared, I dont know what everybody will think about me, I mean, I told my mom I might be gay, she said she was fine, but my dad I just dont know. All he knows is that Sencer and I are good friends. I know he likes me, and I like him, I want to make a move on him, but my dad just always gets in the middle." He sighed, glaring at his desk.

Puppy Luvजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें