Chapter Twenty-Two (22)

Maxs' p.o.v

I was laying in the bed, with Adrian, who was sitting up staring at me, I felt like I was dying, its horrible.

"Adrian." I whimpered, I could feel it coming up my throat again, the bile, the stuff that I puke out. I sat up from the bed and gagged from the sudden movement. I heard him jump of the bed, and race over to me, "Adri-" I gagged once again, and heaved, its coming. I couldnt help but let a tear fall from my eyes, Adrian picked me up, and ran me to the bathroom, setting me down in front of the toilet, he lifted the seat up, and thats when it came at full force. My mouth opened without hesitation, and I whimpered as it flew into the toilet.

A hand slowly rubbed my back, and held my hair out of my face.

I looked toward the door when I heard footsteps walking up toward the bathroom, "Nina, I... It-" I gagged once again, Adrian pulled my head lightly back to the toilet, I heaved, and placed both hands on the toilet, my fingers dug into it.

After a while I laid my head pressed up to Adrians leg, I didnt have the energy to move, or did I want to move, I hated puking. It hurt, how did it even happen.

"Are you done?" Adrian asked, smoothing out my hair, I nodded. Nina turned on the lights, and I whimpered again, nearly falling over nothing. "Lights! Lights!" Adrian yelled, Nina said a 'Oh' in the back and the lights were quickly turned off. But it was too late, I was already by the toilet, I didnt want to leave either. What if I puked? I already did in my bed, and it was a huge mess to clean up, and I dont want to do that again, cause I got it on Adrian too. "Come on," He lifted me up from the ground, he took me to the sink, and got my tooth brush, putting some toothpaste on it and I opened my mouth, resting my head on his shoulder as he stood behind me.

He brushed my teeth quickly, and allowed me to spit, before redoing the process, then he rinsed the brush, and I rinsed my mouth, and he took me back to the room and laid me on the bed. I sighed contently as the warmness engulfed me.

"Thats one hell of a hangover." Adrian smiled coming back into the room with water, he sat down next to me, holding it out.

"Am I going to be OK?" I asked, Ive never had this happen before, and Ive never seen it what if Im going to die.

He gave me a weird look, "What do you mean? Of course your going to be OK." He smiled, pulling me to his side. "Maybe if you didnt drink that much alcohol yesterday." He flicked my nose, I pouted looking down knowing I did something wrong. I hated it when I got flicked in the nose, even when I was a puppy, it hurt, and it was not nice. "Max, I didnt mean to upset you." He lifted my chin, but I moved away.

"Then stop flicking me! It hurts!" I snapped at him, covering my nose.

"It was just a joke..." He mumbled.

"Well I dont care, I wasnt able to say anything before, but I do now! Stop, it hurts, you dont see me going around ripping up all your shirts all the time!" My eyes narrowed.

"My shirts? What?" He tilted his head to the side, I opened my mouth, knowing if I said something it wouldnt be good, just like yesterday I wanted to tell him, but I didnt. I just shook my head, and took the water, I murmered a quiet thanks, gulping it down, I turned around placing it on my nightstand. "Im sorry, I didnt mean to flick you on the nose... Its just so cute, I didnt think you would mind, and I love seeing you reaction... It reminds me of my dog Max, the way you move your head away and look at me. I dont know, Im sorry, Ill stop." He shrugged, and laid down next to me, wrapping a hand around my waist.

"Why do you compare me to your dog all the time? Not saying I dont like it, but... Why?" I bit my lip, leading on the topic, maybe I could find a loop hole to bring it up in.