Chapter 1

"Jun Ra In, hurry up or you will be late!!!"

I quickly finished my last touch on my face. Fixing my hair. I grabbed my bag on my bed and ran towards the kitchen downstair.

"Oh my dear, look at you. Fix your tie. Tie your hair neatly. Wear your nametag. Lower your skirt. You don't even wear make up??"

"Mom, who wears make up to school?" Duh.

I scoffed and ate my breakfast quickly.

"You. You have to wear make up. At least you will look more appealing and who knows you might get a boyfriend" she smirked.

I gave her the are you kidding me look before swallowing my breakfast and took my packed lunch, heading to my mom for goodbye kiss.

"Bye honey. Have a great day at school. Don't forget to flirt a bit" I chuckled at her bluntness in response. Seriously? Is she really my mother?

After the goodbye kiss, I walked leisurely to the bus stop. Late? No. I wasn't late. That was just mom's way to make sure that I started my day early.

The bus arrived just in time I reached the bus stop.

"Good morning Mr. Lee" I smiled at the driver. He grinned at me.

I sat beside the window. That was my favorite seat because I could watch the morning sceneries along my ride to school.

Finally, I reached my school. As I just about to get off from the bus, "Bye Ra In, have a nice day!" the driver said. Mr.Lee was so nice to me. He has been sending me to school since I was in fourth grade. I bid him goodbye and skipped happily towards my school.

I walked straight to my locker. Suddenly, someone grabbed my shoulder, turned me around and pushed me harshly. My back hit the locker hard as I winced in pain. I darted my eyes to the ground, already knew what was happening.

"Yo! You do have a great body you know. Why won't you give in to me? It'll be great to have you all night." My eyes shot up and saw the disgusting face.

"Ouh shut up Jong In!" A girl walked towards both of us and pushed Jong In away from me. She grabbed my hair, hitting the back of my head on the locker.

"Good morning. Did you bring my lunch money today?" She said wickedly.

I sighed and gave her my wallet. She smiled and took all my money. "Ops. You're worn out." She released her hand from my hair. Throwing my wallet into the dustbin, she walked away like nothing happened.

"Bye honey. I love you." Jongin said while smirking and ruffling my hair. I slapped his hand away. He chuckled and went to his girlfriend.

I fixed my hair and opened my locker only to be greeted by an awful smell. There was a pair of man underwear and a used condom inside my locker. Everyone in the hall started whispering, laughing and smirking at me. There was a note beside the condom.

'You are so good in bed' -Jongin-

What the???!! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm my anger even though I could smell the awful scent of the underwear that could make me awake for whole week. Ughh. I wanna throw up..

"Hey, are you okay?" I turned around and saw the only reason why I really stayed in the school.

"I'm okay, Jaehyun." I smiled at him. He helped me removed the condom and the underwear. Saying that I couldn't touch that cause I'm to innocent and he didn't want me to imagine about dirty things when I touched the condom. Hell, like I would.