Chapter Fifteen

A/N. I am so sorry guys for not publishing in a while. School started up again and let me tell you it has been hectic. I will try and upload as much as possible but the updating will slow down. Thank you for reading.
After detention Stiles and I head straight towards his house. We race inside, dropping our bags at the door, and head into the living room.

"What's the agenda for us tonight, Stiles? Movies, homework..." Stiles grabs something off the table and turns around holding it towards me.

"Video games." I cheer and quickly jump onto the couch, impatiently waiting for Stiles to start the game.

"Come on, Stiles! I want to kick your ass again, and I can't do it if your ass won't even sit down to play." Stiles turns his head to look at me.

"Kick my ass? If I remember correctly you have only won once out of how many times?" Stiles sits down close beside me on the couch.

"Hey, I won last time, which means I'm getting better. Which also means I have a good chance of beating you."

Stiles rolls his eyes. "Let's just play."

*******************

While in the middle of our second game, Stiles' phone goes off, making him pause the game to grab it.

"What? Why did you pause it? I was so close to getting you." I place the controller on the table in front of me and lean back in my seat, watching Stiles as he walks behind the couch.

"It's Scott."

"Convenient. Let it go to voicemail."

"What if he needs us?"

"He's always going to need us. Maybe we could help him by sorting out his problems by himself."

Stiles smirks and shakes his head, but continues to answer the phone. I groan in annoyance.

Stiles soon hangs up his phone call. "He needs us."

"What's new? What does he want now?" I say getting up as Stiles grabs his keys.

"To see if he is connected to the Alpha somehow."

I stand still, thinking about the situation I'm about to get myself into. "Potentially dangerous, and yet exciting. I'm in. But we're finishing this game when we get back."

**********************

After we picked up Scott, we make our way, yet again, to the school. I lean in between Stiles and Scott from the back seat of the Jeep.

"You know, I don't get why we always choose to go to the school. I already get enough of it during the day."

"Trust me, it's necessary." Scott says as Stiles pulls into the school parking lot and into a park. I hop out of the car and look down.

"Nice parking Stiles. I didn't know your Jeep was wide enough to take up two parks." I turn around to see a black Camaro parked behind us, automatically knowing whose car it is. "But he has no idea what a parking space is, isn't that right Derek?" Derek sends me a glare as he gets out of the car.

"I don't think that matters much Claire." Stiles says, and I turn back towards him, eyebrows raised. He's holding bolt cutters. I guess that's how we're getting into the school. "We're the only ones here!"

"They're called rode rules for a reason Stiles..."

"Can you two save your couple arguments for later? We have work to do."

My cheeks instantly heat up at Scott's words. "We weren't arguing like a couple." I mumble as we head closer to Derek.

"Where is he?" Scott demands Derek and I look to Stiles briefly in confusion. Derek nods his head towards the back seat of his flash car and I lean forward slightly to peer inside to see Deaton, Scott's boss, squished up in the back seat with his hands and feet tied up and duct tape across his mouth. At least he's sleeping, right? Or is he unconscious? Knowing Derek, he's unconscious.