Somethings Just don't happen

Chapter 19

" HE THINKS I'M SCREWING THE TEACHR!" I yelled, the day was long, draining, and hot and Roy and I thought we could hang out in my cabana. Seeing as the bell ran when Roy called me a slut. I wasn't able to really get an explanation out of him until now. He made himself comfortable on my couch as I paced trying to digest the events of lunch.

"Yup," Roy said simply,

" And when I said I plan to enjoy it, they thought."

" Yup."

" And when I said I was doing nothing wrong, they thought..."

" Yup."

" Shit, and when I said you can have my seconds."

" That was by far the best part." Roy laughed through his smile,

" This whole time I thought they were hating on my pasta." I said down feeling so defeated right now not mention a complete dumbass, wonderful.

" One day you are going to look back at this, and laugh."

" You're clearly doing that for me."

" What are best friends for."

" You are the worst best friend! Why didn't you tell me what was happening!"

" I tried, but you kept digging."

" how was I suppose to know " what killer fries," and "honestly" were suppose to mean?"

"I wasn't trying to be obvious."

" that's the whole point!!"

" well next time I'll..."

"No, there will never be a next time!"

" Okay I hear you," Roy held up his hands in defense,

" Since when does Dylan smoke, anyways!" I threw my hands

"He's your bad boy remember." Roy said plainly,

" I'm so screwed, aren't I." I sighed

" Epically." Roy confirmed. " Hey, since we're on the subject, I landed a date with two hot chicks. One on Friday night and the other on Saturday night, its going to be epic!"

" How is that on the subject of pasta-slut-Dylan-smoking-lunchtime?" I looked at him contentiously.

" It was the girls from lunchtime." He said clearly,

" You're a real idiot you know that!" I shot at him

"What?!" he looked at me offended

" I'm in a predicament, and you rub your dates in my face..." a horrible idea came to mind, " a date." I smiled snapping my fingers in a eureka moment.

" a date?" Roy looked at me questionably

" I'll go on a date with Dylan." I said like it was that simple.

" Okay crazy girl, what's the actual plan?" he folded his hands across his chest and looked at me amused.

"No I'm serious."

" Okay I don't think you know what friendship is, let me break it down they don't go on dates, ande that's just how its done."

" Well, I have a different approach."

" So you're going to be friends with benefits, is what you are saying."

" Roy, you do realize I'm a virgin right?"