"Heat. Hottie. Heat Stroke!"

Chapter 6

"That guy just pulled out, go go go." Lisa yelled at me as hit the gas pedal to claim a parking spot we having been looking for the past 46 minutes. It was that time again that the whole of California decided to go to the beach, I was still asking myself I was coming here. Before my red convertible could pull in, an exposed green jeep sped right into the spot.

" WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled, the driver got of his car, and then everything made sense; Dylan.

" Afternoon ladies." He shot us his sexy smile,

" Holy damn." Lisa said under her breathe.

" Of course, its you! Out of all the people in the state to steal my parking spot, it just had to be you!" in pure denial of the coincidence.

"You miss me already, Williams?" his smiled widened, with his sunglasses on and wearing just tank and shorts, he could cause any girl faint in a 100 foot radius. Mainly because Lisa and I are barely keeping it together, damn hormones!!

" Keep showing up like this, it's going to make killing you a whole lot easier than I thought." I shot a smiled, and he laughed.

"Holy damn." Lisa said again under her breath

" And she says she not into bad boys." He teased

" Rules you out, doesn't it." I smiled, Lisa shot a confused at me.

" How about I make a deal with you?" Dylan said

" Someone alert the authorities, a bad boy is a compromising." I teased officially tired of this dude's presence.

"Ignore her. What are you thinking?" Lisa jumped in,

" I give you the parking spot, if we all have drinks at your cabana."

"What!" I looked at him in unbelief

"Deal." Lisa closed the deal,

" Great, I'll move the car, and Chase and I will meet you girls in 15 minutes." Dylan announced

" Wait, whose Chase?" crossing my fingers he isn't anything like Dylan.

" The guy that almost bled all over your floor."

" Just Lovely." I already seeing this going bad,

" See you then," Lisa smiled her goddess smile, Dylan stared at her for a second before getting in his car. Great, now he has a crush on Lisa, that means I may unfortunately see more of him. He pulled out and drove out, we drove in. We gather our stuff,

" Well?" Lisa looked at me.

" Well what?" already knowing who this conversation is going to be about.

" You can't know someone that drop dead sexy and not have a story, or most importantly not tell me!"

" what version do you want?" I sighed

" how about the beginning and end." She demanded and so I did, all except the part of me lying about Derek being my boyfriend, it just seem right telling her all the juice at one go. Especially cause now she might scold me, seeing as she was drooling over Dylan like he was some once in a life time flavor from the ice cream shop.

" Holy shit, the dude likes you." She said flopping on my comfortable couch, once we settled in my cabana.

" No the only thing he likes doing is pissing me off." I clarified looking around to see if I had enough drinks to host the unexpected.

" the boyfriend card, is a card you only play if you are interested in the girl, Andrea. What did you tell him anyways."

" Uhhh.... I don't remember." I lied, and thankfully she bought it.