"I declare a pillow fight"

Chapter 16

Roy had dropped me at home, mainly because Dylan was way too distracted with the arrival of his friends. Honestly, Roy and I were both waiting for the moment when he would remember that he hadn't introduced us, but that time never came. So we left him to his happiness, and now I was standing in the driveway of my house debating whether or not to go in. Funny thing is, I actually forgot about the most dramatic night of my life. Now it was all coming back to me, every dreadful drop. I sighed and walked up to the door, and walked into the silent house. I made a straight beeline to my room.

" Andrea is that you?" a voice stopped me at my bedroom door,

" Hi mom," I sheepishly turned around. My mom must be so confused on what is going on. Its so much better not to knowing than the other way around, a lesson I have learnt these past days.

"I've been so worried." She pulled me into a hug, and I accepted it with a friendly smile.

" I'm fine," I stated.

" whose towel is this?" she looked at me puzzled.

" It's Roy's."

" Ahh, the charming friend."

" Yeah, him." I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh at his ridiculousness.

" Well Roy called me and told me where you spent the night at a friend's house, so your not grounded, but I do need an explanation." Roy called my mom? How'd he get her number? Then again he is proven to be a man of many skills.

"As much as that offer is really tempting, mom I'm not ready to go down memory lane."

" Fine I will let this slip, but none of that again, you hear?" she pulled out her strict side.

" Yeah okay."

"I'm serious Andrea, any more of this and we will have to have a more serious conversation." She stared me down with her light brown eyes, but there was a hint of something in them. Almost like she was afraid of something,

"Understood." I tried to read her "Mom is everything alright?" I shot her a questionable look. She looked at me shocked for a split second, then gave a caring smile.

" I sincerely hope so." She gave me vague answer,

"Okay." I couldn't drop my puzzled look, something was up and I couldn't help but notice what it was doing to my mother.

"Andrea?" a voice drew my attention away from my mother, Lisa was there puffed eyed and pale. No, I'm not ready for a conversation with her, no, no,no.

" Oh my goodness, Lisa are you okay" my mom looked at Lisa alarmed. The bell then rang,

"I'll get it." I volunteered happily, anything to dodge this conversation. I walked down the stairs and walked to open the door.

"Bradley?" I looked at him in shock, " What are you doing here?" my eyes fell on the duffel bags he was carrying. " Bradley please tell me you didn't you kill someone." I held my temple afraid of his answer.

" No," he looked at me offended as he let himself in, " I'm moving in." he said plainly.

"I'm sorry you're moving where?" I closed the door.

" Andrea those jerks are driving me crazy!" he threw his duffel bags on the floor.

" You have to be more specific.."

" My brothers, and the guys."

" What they do now?"

"Yeah, I'm not about to talk about my feelings." I shot him a cold look,