Voting again

Ok so I know I've been gone for like months I get that. But I have two stories I'd like you all to vote on. Now one is the creepypasta story that I'm redoing and then another is one that I've thought of for the past few days. Sooo let's take a look at these stories a bit shall we?

Si the creepypasta one is called "My guardian demon." The main character is this girl names Cassie. She has the disorders and everything from the first story that I made so yah but when she finds an old house in the woods what will happen to her when she starts to see her old imaginary friend everywhere. Will she go insane or go back to the "bording School" vote to find out.

And here's the cover

Ok so the next story is called "High school can be hell"

Ok so the next story is called "High school can be hell". Now we've all been to high school or will be sooner or later. This story is about a girl that moved back to a town she lived in and goes to a high school with an old friend of hers. She finds out that everyone she knows has changed and that high school isn't easy like she thought. She soon will have to fight threw the struggles of fitting in and the struggle against the voices in her head. Will she servive her senior year or die before it ends? Read and find out.

And here's the cover for that

Now this voting is just to see which would be interesting in a way but I'm still going to make both but tell me in the comments below which you would like and if you have any ideas for character names and whatnot tell me

Now this voting is just to see which would be interesting in a way but I'm still going to make both but tell me in the comments below which you would like and if you have any ideas for character names and whatnot tell me. Thank you Love you all PEACE!!