Gene x Reader

It was a normal day at Phoenix drop high. I got bullied by Ivy and her friends and the shadow knights made fun of me and tried to make my life even more of a living hell. It was lunch now and me, my older sister and a few other friends where on the roof eating. "*sigh* could my life get any worse?" I took a bite out of my sandwich and sighed again. "Come on sis lighten up a bit. And again how many times do I have to tell you that when your getting-" "That when I'm getting bullied to go get you. I know that Rianna but I'm not four! I'm fifteen I can handle things myself." I looked at my older sister (it's me ;)) and sighed again. She was always there to protect me and take care of my bullies but I can do this on my own now I'm not a child. "She's just trying to look out for you Y/n. She is your older sister anyways." I looked at Aphmau and gave her a small smile. "Yah I know but I'm not a child I can do this by myself. It's just a bit harder then I thought." I took another bite out of my sandwich and I looked at Kawaii-chan. She had on a huge smile and looked like she could explode at any moment. "Um.... KC you ok-" "KAWAII-CHAN IS HAVING A PARTY AFTER SCHOOL AND KAWAII-CHAN WANTS YOU YO COME PLEASE!!!!"

I covered my ears and then looked at Rianna. "Like a sleepover party?" "Yes kawaii-chan always wanted to host one and kawaii-chan thought it would be a good idea. Will you come?" I shrugged and Rianna agreed to it. Aphmau, Katylen, and Nicole also agreed. Lucinda said she had something to do so she couldn't come.

----time skip to KC's house-----
Rianna and I made it to KC's house and she opened the door. "RIANNA-CHAN, Y/N-SENPIA YOU MADE IT!!!" She pulled us in and I saw aph and the others there. "Hey guys." "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" My sister fist pumped the air and went to change into her pjs. I also did that and was now in my f/f/c (first favorite color) pj top and 2/f/c (second favorite color) shorts. Everyone was in a small circle so I guess we were going to play some games. I sat down next to Rianna and Aph when KC suggested truth or dare.

"Y/n-senpai truth or dare?" I thought for a moment and chose truth. "Kawaii-chan wants to know what your favorite ship is?" "Of course you would ask something like that... Um I would say Katylen and Travis." Katylen spit some of her drink out and looked at me like I was a madman. "WHAT!!? Me and the shrimp??!!!" "What you two look cute but you have a boyfriend so yah."

We continued with the game for a while till aph called on KC. "Ok Kawaii-chan truth or dare?" "TRUTH APHMAU-SENPAI!!" Aph looked like she was deep in thought till she looked at me and smirked. "Who do you ship y/n with the most?" I sweatdroped and Rianna was laughing her ass off. "Oh that's easy kawaii-chan ships Y/n-senpai with Gene-kun." This time me and the other girls looked at KC like she was the crazy one. "WHAT!! ME WITH GENE!! B-BUT HE AND HIS GANG BULLY ME!!!" I could feel my cheeks burning a bit from the thought of gene liking me. If anything he would like Ivy she seems like the girl for him. "I know but kawaii-chan has seen the way gene-kun looks at y/n-senpai when she's not looking." I shook my head to get the thoughts out. Sure gene was cute and all with his silky black hair and sparkling teal eyes-.. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING NO!!

"Sorry kawaii-chan but I don't see me and gene together in the slightest." "Yah I have to agree with my little sis and besides if he even try's anything to her he'll get his ass beaten by me." Rianna looked like she was already thinking of how to kill him. "*sigh* can we just move pass this please and play a different game?" Everyone agreed and we decided to prank call people. Or should I say prank text people. We were going to do the "song lyric text prank." On some people. "Y/n how about you do "into you" by Ariana Grande. And text it to this number." Aphmau handed me her phone so I could get the number. It seemed familiar and when I typed it in it went straight to genes number. Gene gave me his number and would text me when he wants me to do something for him. "APHMAU I CANT DO THIS! THIS IS GENES NUMBER!!" I glared at her a bit and she shrugged her shoulders. "What its a prank so it won't matter right?" I rolled my eyes a bit and glared at her even more. "Fine BUT.. But you have to do the same song to FC." (This is after aph found out that Arron was FC ;)) "Wha! F-fine!"