Sencilia x Zenix

A/n: ok first off thank you TheOrigsrc80 for suggesting this and like my "you X someone" stories I'll be doing some slight changes. Like how if seems this is to be a MC diary themed one I might make it high school hope that ok still. So enough of me talking LETS GET TO HE STORY!!! Also I'm going to use a song or the short version of it. It's "Play date" by Melanie Martinez. ENJOY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Grrrr.. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT APHMAU!!!"

I growled again at my friend Aphmau. She was one of the only people who weren't afraid of me. She was friends with my brothers, Garroth, Zane and Vlyad. I wasn't related to any of them since I'm the only werewolf. I have long brown hair, blue eyes that aph says looks like the ocean and I have black ears and a tail that have purple on the tips. A lot of people call me the evil child and they say I'm worst then Zane. Which I agree with since he's just a nugget.

Aphmau:"I don't like you hanging out with Gene didn't Garroth tell you what he did to me."

I thought for a moment and remembered how he tried using her. But I can't tell her the real reason why I hang with them. It's too embarrassing and she'll tell my brothers and I dont need word to go around that I have a crush on Zenix. Yah you heard me Zenix, Genes right hand man. I'm not sure why I liked him I just do and it bugs me. Which helps explain my anger issues getting out of hand a bit.

"*sigh* yah I remember but I'm not hanging around because of gene I'm choosing to hang with them for um.... Other reasons."

I started blushing slightly and Aphmau's eyes widened and sparked. Shit this can't be good for me.

Aphmau:"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! OH MY IRENE SENCILIA!!"

I quickly covered her mouth and dragged her into the girls bay and just my luck Katylen and Kawaii~chan where there.

Kawaii:"Aphmau-senpai what's with the yelling?"

Katylen:"Yah and why is Sencilia covering your mouth?"

I let go of Aphmau and she started freaking out a bit.

Aphmau:"OH MY IRENE GUYS SENCILIA HAS A CRUSH ON EITHER GENE OR ZENIX!!!"

The two gasped and started fangirling. My face started turning redder then Romano's tomatoes (hetalia joke).

"Sh-SHUT UP!!"

Kawaii:"Which is it Sen-sama!?"

I started turning even redder if that was even possible. And my ears dropped a bit.

"I-I-I-I d-don't want t-to s-s-say."

Shit I'm a shuttering mess. Before they could make me even more embarrassed I ran out of the bathroom. I went outside to where me and the others usually met up at. The only one there was Zenix and Sasha. Sasha was kissing his neck and she smiled at me. I felt my heart shatter. I took a step back and a stick snapped. They looked up and Zenix went completely pale.

Sasha:"Oh hey Sencilia didn't see you there. Enjoyed the show?"

She smirked at me. She was the only one who knew about my crush. I felt a few tears run down my cheeks. I looked down and ran away.

Zenix:"SENCILIA WAIT!!"

--------Zenix POV-------------
I tried to run after Sencilia but Sasha grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Sasha:"Come on Zenix for get about her. Let's go back to what we were going."

She tried kissing g me again but I pushed her off. She ended up falling backwards. I took this chance to run after/ look for Sencilia.