VOOOTING!!!!!

HELLO EVERYBODY I AM ALICEMARE64 AND I HAVE SONETHING FOR YOU ALL!!!... ok I'm going to have to get use to that intro lol. But hello everyone. NOW!! You might be wondering what it is I have for you. Well my lovely reader~chan's I have something for you all to vote on!

Now I am near 100 followers and I would like to start a very special story for if I reach that. And I have three for you all to choose from. Now I will make all three but at later times. This voting system is to see what you all would like to see come out first. I will show you all the title picture and I small description of the story but not to where there are spoilers. So let's see what we have!!

First we have, "The Girl. The Ninjas. The... time machine?"... this story takes place in a universe where magic and monsters exist. A seventeen year old girl one day goes into her fathers old workshop to get supplies for a project. But her fathers old time machine that "never worked" actives and sends her back through time.... now that's where I'll stop so if you would like to see what happens to her vote for the story. I don't have a name for the heroine yet so if you have ideas I would looooove to hear them!! And here's the title..

 I don't have a name for the heroine yet so if you have ideas I would looooove to hear them!! And here's the title

Second we have "A sirens song." Now this one is one of the first few stories I've thought of doing but never got around to it. Basically in this story a high school girl is heart broken and tries to drown herself in the ocean. But a mysterious boy appears but she doesn't remember what happened till she wakes up on the shore. But what happens to her when the guy tells her a spell didn't work properly and now they can both turn into mermaids in the water??????.... that's the rest for that and again I don't have a name for the girl or guy so again any idea please tell me and here is the title!!

 that's the rest for that and again I don't have a name for the girl or guy so again any idea please tell me and here is the title!!

And last but not least I have (drum roll please!!) "WELCOME to the Underground." Now by the name you might know what this is for. And I've tried writing this before but got rid of it. But it's still one of my story ideas I've wanted to do but this one I haven't put much thought into like the rest. Now this is a undertale story. In this story you are a girl that is curious about the "missing children" cases and goes to the mountain to find out what happened to them. She falls down the hole and finds herself in.... The Underground's! What will happen to her as she adventures throughout undertale? Will she lose her sanity before she gets out?.. now this will obviously have spoilers on characters and stuff from undertale. And for this I'm thinking of having the monsters have a "human form" just for the fun of it so yah. But here's the title.. I love it!

So there we go those are the three! And you can vote for which ever one you would like to be the special 100 followers story

So there we go those are the three! And you can vote for which ever one you would like to be the special 100 followers story. And yah! Thank you all for listening and thank you for the support and I'll see you all next time PEACE!!!!