Vlyad x reader x Travis

A/n: oh my goodness ok so I'm going to do a slight lemon what are the called? Limes? Idk but ummmm.... This will have a LOT of sexual themes I guess so you have been warned. And also thank you MadameSydney for requesting this.
----------------------------------------
"Aphmau mind explaining why you dragged me here again?"

I looked over at Aphmau annoyed. She dragged me to one of her party's again.

Aphmau:"Oh right well I just wanted to see you again and thought you could use the fresh air since your always locked up in your room."

She smiled at me and I sighed. 'How did it even end up like this?'

------flashback------------------
Kawaii~chan:"Y/n-sama come out of there please!!?"

"NO WAY KAWAII~CHAN! I don't want to be part of your guy's party!"

Katleyn:"Y/n get out here or I'll make you come out.... One.... Two.... Thr-"

"OK OK ILL COME OUT!!"

I opened my door and I was grabbed by Kawaii~chan. They dragged me to her room and changed my clothes and did my hair. They blindfolded me so I couldn't see what they where doing to me.

Aphmau:"ok you can take it off now."

I lifted the blindfold off and looked at my reflection. I had on a light pale pink shirt, with a navy blue jacket that had light blue sleeves, also a short drown skirt. I pulled back some strains of my pale pink hair behind me ear.

"What the hell did you do to me? I look girly."

Katleyn:"come on y/n you look cute. And I think Travis or Vlyad would agree."

I blushed slightly from her teasing me. Now I know why they wanted me to come out for that party.

------end of flashback------------

I sighed and walked over to a corner. I put my headphones on and started listening to my music. About half way through a song Laurance came up to me with a smile on his face.

"What do you want?"

I took my headphones off and looked at him raising one eyebrow.

Laurance:"We're playing seven minutes in heaven with a twist. So pick two items."

"Wait so I'm going to be stuck in a closes with two guys?"

He shook his head yes and I just sighed a bit. I put my hand I. The hat and felt around then I grabbed two things out.

"A scarf? And Sun glasses?"

I looked up at Laurance and he just grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the basement. He slammed the door shut and walked away. It wasn't that dark but still slightly hard to see. The door opened again and two guys where thrown from the tip of the stairs. And I was still standing at the bottom so I ended up getting knocked over by the guys.

"Ouch. Hey can you get off me!?"

Travis:"y/n? Oh sorry!"

Vlyad:"Oh y/n you got our items? Cool."

I started blushing like crazy. 'Great I got stuck in here with the two guys I like.'

It got really quite and awkward for some reason. The I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Travis I know that's you."

Travis:"Um I right here?"

I froze since I now knew it was Vlyad. He never acted like this so I was a bit shocked. Then I felt Travis cup my cheeks and kiss me. Vlyad kissed my neck and looked for my sweet spot. (Ok time for the weird stuff to happen... GRAB YOUR HOLY WATER!!!!) I moaned a bit in the kiss when he found it. Travis too this chance to slip his tongue into my mouth (*dumps holy water on self*). Vlyad slipped his hands under my shirt. I shivered slightly from the feeling of his cold hands. Travis pulled back since we need something called oxygen. But I line of saliva connected out lips. Vlyad turned me around and kissed me now. Travis found my sweet spot easily since Vlyad left a purlpe red mark. My mind was going hazy from the amount of pleasure I was reserving. Then a flash of a bright light went everywhere. We all looked up and saw Kawaii~chan and Garroth with a camera.

"GARROTH KAWAII~CHAN DELETE THOSE AT ONCE!!"

I was going to go run up he stairs but Travis and Vlyad grabbed me and pulled me back. And at the same time they said.

Travis and Vlyad:"We love you and wouldn't mind you dating the two of us."

I blushed again and shook my head shyly. They both smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Then we all headed back upstairs holding hands.

A/n: sorry for the short story but I hope you liked it and again thank you MadameSydney for requesting this. Love you all stay dazzling PEACE!