Angel x laurance

A/n: thank you AngeltheSeaweedBrain for suggesting this. Hope you like the story.
----------------------------------------

"ANGLE LOOK OUT!!" I turned around and SPLASH!! A cloud of pink smoke consumed me.

"*cough cough* What was that!?" I fanned away the smoke and looked at my sister Aphmau who was looking at me like i just grew a tail.

"Um..... Aph? Everything ok?" I looked over to Lucinda and Katylen giving them a questionable look.

"Oh. My. Irean." They all said at the same time. "Angle I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." "LUCINDA WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER!!?"

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I still had my waist length midnight drown hair, tan skin and coffee eyes, my clothes were the same. Sea foam green sweater and white shorts but then I noticed that I had ears and a tail!! They where both sea foam green with white tips.

I looked over at Lucinda and gave her my best 'wtf yours going to die' glare. "N-now Angle I-it was an accident!" "Lucinda.... Change me back now before I tear these ears and tail off myself." "Ok ok relax I will. And it's either I'll change you back of the position will wear off."

I sighed and decided to go take a walk to calm my nerves. After walking for a bit I ran into Zane and Laurance.

"Hey guys." They stopped talking to each other and looked at me and they both seemed shocked. Not that I would blame them. I mean I have a FREAKING TAIL AND EARS NOW!!

"Angle wha?... What happened?" I sighed and explained everything to them.

"Wow... Sssooo your going to be like that for a while?" "Yep." I looked down a bit. "Well I must say the ears and tail do make you look cuter. Wouldn't you agree little laurance." I felt my cheeks grow warmer from zanes comment.

Laurance didn't say anything and when I looked up I could see that he was slightly red. "U-um... Umm... Y-yah...." Zane started laughing to himself and looked at me. I could see a bit of evil in his eye.

"Say Angle would you like to go out later tonight? That is if your not busy or anything?" I was a bit taken back by zanes question. But you know what YOLO BITCHS!! I smiled and said. "Sure sounds like fun."

This time both of them seemed surprised by my answer. Then Zane winked at me. "Ok well I'll come and pick you up at around 7 then." "Ok." And with that Zane left. Leaving me and Laurance alone. I've always liked Laurance but never knew how to tell him.

"Can't believe he got to her first." "What was that Laurance?" "NOTHING!! Um well shouldn't you go get ready for your date?" I started blushing when he said date. "I-it's not a date he just wanted to hang out that's all." He didn't seem to believe me and messed my hair up before he left. "Have fun kid." When he said that he sounded a bit upset.

I saw Laurance walk across the street and go into his house. I shrugged it off as nothing and went inside mine and aph's house which we also shared with Katylen and Kawaii~chan. I made my way to my room which was also the basement. Lucinda was still over trying to make a spell to make me normal again.

"Hey sis how was your walk?" I looked over at my sister while she watched my little horses. "It was good. I ran into Laurance and Zane." "Oh so what did that brat and one eyed man want?" I looked over at Katylen and took a seat on the couch.

"Just told them why I hate ears and a tail suddenly and Zane asked if I could go to dinner with him." As soon as I said that kawaii~chan and Aphmau screamed. "OH MY IRENE KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP IS COMING TRUE!!"

"Wait what!? No no no you have it all wrong were just going to hang out this isn't a date." Lucinda came in and put her hand on my shoulder. "Angle sweetheart. Did he ask you?" "Yah I guess so." "Did you say yes?" "Yah." "Did he say he'll pick you up?" "Yyeehh?" "Then it's a date."