Reader~chan in wonderland Vlyad part. 1

Previous......
"If someone from the outside world comes to wonderland then the only way back is to create a heart."......

Now....

"Wh-WHAT!? Make a heart? HOW THE HECK AM I GOING RO MAKE THAT!!!!" I looked at the princess shocked and confused. She just smiled at me sweetly. "It's simple really. You need to fall in love worth someone here and love them and they must love you back." I gave her a 'your kidding right' look. I'm not a person for romance so this is going to be harder then I thought. "B-b-but I'm not a romantic person. And I don't know anyone that well here." Her smile grew and she waved her hand in the air. "NOT TO WORRY I ALREADY THOUGHT OF IT!!" And as if right on cue the doors behind us opened to show the guys I ran into earlier. "Y/N! GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN MY DEAR!!" Mad or Garroth I guess ran up to me and hugged the living daylights out of me. "G-Garroth.. Can't... Breath!" "Oh sorry!" He let go of me and I took a deep breath. The princess put her hand on my back and patted me gently. "Gentleman glade you could make it. Now this kind girl needs our help. She must make a heart and you all are the only ones she's met so far so one of you shall help her. Is that clear." They all nodded but joker just rolled his eyes and started to walk away. "AARON GET BACK HERE!!!!!" The princess took a whip out and literally dragged him back. "HEY I DONT WANT TO BE APART OF THIS SO LET ME GO!!" They kept glaring at each other that I thought I could see a lightning bolt in between them.

"Um... Is this... Normal?" Vlyad walked over to me and nodded. "Yah those two always fight. So which one of us are going to be your partner for this?" When he puts it like that I could feel my face lighting up. "U-ummmm... I-I-I don't k-know. Doesn't it seem wrong to force one of you to do this?" Vlyad shrugged and rested his hand in my shoulder. "When you put it like that it sounds horrible." I looked at Travis who seemed to have over heard us. "Travis shut it." "Oh is the sleepy little dormouse going to hurt me." I saw Vlyad's jaw clench and he looked like he was ready to burst. "Come on let's go." Vlyad grabbed my hand without thinking and dragged me away from everyone.

We made it outside and into the forest. "V-Vlyad w-where are we g-going?" Vlyad stop and let go of my hand. "S-sorry I didn't mean to do that. You can go back if you want." He didn't look at me at all and kept walking. "Hey wait up!" I ran after him and we soon made it to a small lake like area. Vlyad kept walking faster from me till I was sprinting towards him. He suddenly stopped and I ran into him. We fell into the water with a big splash. As we got submerged in water I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I gasped for air when we came back up to the surface. "*GASP!!* a-*cough cough* are you ok." I looked at Vlyad and saw the worried look on his face. And then I noticed how close we where to each other. I felt my cheeks burn like they where on fire again. I nodded a little and looked down. His "armor" that I'm still thinking he made himself. It was just jeans, a shirt and thin jacket. It was sticking to his body so that wasn't helping me at all with my already blushing mess of a face. I tried looked somewhere else but at him. "I'm sorry I didn't know you where that close to me." "I-it's ok. I should have known you were going to stop." We heard a rustling come behind us and he tightened his grip on me and with his other hand pulled his sword out. "Who's there! SHOW YOURSELF!!" I pushed myself closer to Vlyad (if that's even possible) and grabbed hold of his jacket.

"Oh there you two are. We've been looking for y-.... Are we intruding on something?" I felt my face fire up again and looked over my shoulder a bit. I saw Travis, Dante and Laurance standing there with big smirks on their faces. "Dang y/n's got that body tho." I was confused at what Dante meant at first then remembered I was socked to the bone so they could see the outline of my body and my skirt was floating up in the water.

"AAAAHHHH YOU PERVERTS!!!" I grabbed three small rocks and threw it at them. It hit all of them in the head. Vlyad quickly picked me up bride style and carried me out of the water. "U-um v-Vlyad I can still w-walk ya know." He just smiled at me and set me down on a tree stump. "You two she get something dry on before you catch a cold." I looked at Laurance like 'no dip Sherlock.' He just laughed and took his jacket off and handed it to me. "Thanks." I put the jacket on and then noticed Vlyad taking his shirt off. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I turned bright red again and covered my eyes. The guys just laughed and someone messed my hair up. "I don't want to catch a cold so I have to at least take my shirt off." I looked up and Vlyad was only a few inches away from my face.

I started blushing like crazy again. I flicked him on the HAED and pouted. "Well sorry but again I just met you TODAY so I have the right to act this way." He just smiled and messed my hair up again. "Your cute when your upset."

A/n: ok everyone there's part 1 for Vlyad. Tell me in the comments who I should do next and no it won't be the second part of Vlyad or Laurance cause I want to get all the guys part 1's out first. Also sorry it it sucked and was to short or something. But I'll see you all next time PEACE!!