Laurance x reader

A/n: ok finally I made it!! And your Dante's sister so yah. ENJOY!!!!

------------------------------------------
It was a peaceful day on my street. I was at my brothers house helping him set up decorations for Travis's birthday party. Aphmau and Kawaii~chan where making the cake. I was in charge of music and snacks.

"HEY DANTE IM ALL DONE HERE SO IM GOING TO HEAD HOME FOR A BIT OK!"

Dante:"Ok. Be careful sis there's a snow storm coming soon so get back here soon."

My blue haired brother gave me a quick hug and I left. My house wasn't to far away. Sadly it was next Ivy's and I HATED HER GUTS!!

Ivy:"HOW HEY NERD HOWS IT GOING!!"

"*through clenched teeth* hi Ivy everything's fine."

Ivy:"Have you told Laurance how you feeeeeel about him?"

Now I know she's just mocking me. I just ignored her and went into my house. I went up to my room and changed into my...(picture) dark wash jeans, navy blue tank top, red plaid flannel, and sleeveless white winter jacket, and navy blue converse. I put my navy blue hair up in a braid (like elsa's in frozen). I grabbed a few more bags of chips and headed back to the guys house.

-----at the guys house-----

I walked up and rang the door bell. And to my surprise Laurance was the one to open the door.

Laurance:"Y-Y/N! Back so soon um.. Come in."

"Thanks Laurance."

I walked inside and noticed that the others weren't here. I looked at Laurance with a puzzled look.

Laurance:"They left to get more sweets for the cake. So it's just us right now."

My chest tightened a little at the thought of it being just me and Lurance here. Yes I've liked him since high school but he's one of my best friends and I'm scared that he'll think differently of me and besides I know he likes Aphmau so it's hopeless for me.

An awkward silence fell in between us so I left to fill some of the snack bowls up with chips.

----Laurance's POV---------
I was a little surprised to see y/n back so soon. And with that storm coming I just hope that the guys will get back soon. And it's not like I hate y/n in fact it's the complete opponent. I adore her. She's funny, smart, helpful, kind, and gorgeous. I could feel my heart starting to speed up just thinking of her. And I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice her looking at me.

Y/n:"Laurance are you ok? Your face it really red. Do you have a fever?"

Y/n walked up to me and gently put her hand on my head. I bet she doesn't even notice how close she is. And that just made me blush even redder if that's possible. OH IRENE WHY DID YOU MAKE HER SO HOT!!! I didn't notice that I said that out loud. Y/n took her hand away and looked at me.

Y/n:"You think about Aphmau again right?"

"U-umm...."

Stupid STUPID!! I said that out loud!! But she thinks I meant Aphmau um..

"Y-yah YAH Aphmau right that's who I was thinking of yah.*sweatdrop*"

Y/n:"....you really do like her.... Don't you?.....*under breath* why am I so stupid to have thought-"

"What was that?"

Y/n:"!... OH NOTHING!! HAHAHHA! I should probably get back to setting up the DJ."

She rushed over to the DJ station we settled up. But what she said before. She just sounded sad why?

------y/n's POV-----------

Why was I so stupid to think that Laurance would ever like me.... I could feel tears forming but I tried holding them back but a few small tears ran down my cheeks. Then the door slammed open.

Garroth:"WHERE HOME!! Oh hello y/n back alrea-... What's wrong?"

Dante:"Hey sis what's-... Whoa what happened? Sis are you ok?"

I quickly whipped away my tears and gave them a big smile.

"I'm fine why wouldn't I be."

Dante and Garroth both looked at each other and then dragged me to Aphmau's house.

Dante:"APHMAU!!! We need you help with something!!"

Aphmau:"Hold on."

Aphmau came out of the kitchen when she saw me she went white. She's the only one who knew that I liked Laurance besides Ivy.

Aphmau:"what happened."

Garroth:"We just got home and y/n was there and she had tears falling down her face."

Aphmau looked at me with pity and I looked down. Aphmau hugged me and Garroth and Dante doth seemed confused.

Dante:"I don't understand is there something we're missing here?"

I pulled off of Aphmau and looked at the guys.

"I've always liked Laurance since high school and today he said something out loud about Aphmau....*tears up* why am I such an idiot to have thought he would ever like me."

A few small tears started to fall down my cheeks again. Dante just hugged me and petted my hair till I calmed down.
But what neither of us noticed what the Laurance was out side listening.

Garroth:"Y/n it's ok. But how about we head back the party's going to start soon."

"....ok."

We headed back and the first thing we see when we get back is Laurance sitting on the couch. He had his hands in his head and he looked upset.

Dante:"Laurance? You ok man?"

Laurance shot up and looked at us. When our eyes met I looked down quickly. Laurance came up quickly and hugged me.

Laurance:"y/n I'm so sorry I.. I didn't mean to upset you. I never knew you felt that way and to tell you the truth what I said out loud I wasn't thinking of Aphmau."

"You... Weren't?"

I looked up at him and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Then... Who where you thinking about?"

Laurance:"What someone jealous?"

He wiggled his eyebrows and I could feel my cheeks turning bright pink.

"Pfft NO!"

Laurance:"you love me you can't deny it. And I was thinking of you silly."

I turned bright red now.

Dante:"HAHAHAHHA!! Y/n how haven't you noticed that he liked you!"

Garroth:"Come on Dante don't be like that. She knew he liked Aphmua too so that's probably why.. Well we'll leave you two alone for a little bit."

Laurance:"thanks. Now I get a chance to do this."

And Laurance quickly gave me a kiss. I was in complete shock but soon fell into complete bliss.

A/n:HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND THAT LAST PART MADE ME DIE FROM LAUGHTER!! XD. But I hope you liked it and I'll try making new ones when I get a chance so till next time take care PEACE!!