Reader~chan in wonderland Zane part.1

"If someone from the outside world comes to wonderland then the only way back is to create a heart." The princess smiled at me. I felt my face light up. "Wh-what! C-create a h-heart!? I can't do that!!" The princess tilted her head to the side and smiled innocently at me.

"What ever do you mean? It's simple just fall in love with someone here and have them love you back." I starred at the princess dumbfounded. 'She's joking right?' And as if she could read my thoughts she laughed. "Yes I'm serious darling but don't worry I thought of everything." I blinked a few times. "What do you-" "BOOOOYS!!" The doors behind us opened and I saw the guys from earlier.

"Thank you for coming now one of you are going to help this kind girl make a heart. No questions just do it." She smiled at me. "If they try anything unnecessary tell me and I'll deal with them. Ta ta~!" And with that she left. I looked over at all the guys and rubbed the back of my neck shyly. "U-um hello again." They all looked at me and laughed slightly. Travis and Dante walked over to me and put their arms around me.

"Hello there cute." "It's great to see you again." They both gave me a sinister smile and I shivered a bit. I heard someone tch and stomp over here. "Would you two mind acting a bit more like well GENTLEMEN!!" I looked over and it was Zane. His black rabbit ears where twitching like crazy and I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he looks mad. The two looked at me and smirked. They then looked at each other and nodded. "Ok then Zane haw about you show us how to be gentlemen wig her." They pushed me and I ended up falling on top of Zane.

I blushed bright red and jumped off him. "I-I'm sorry!!" He rubbed his head and sighed. "It's fine." He glared at the other two and got up. He busted himself off and looked at me. I saw him turn a few shades of red and I tilted my head to the side. "What's wrong? Do you have a fever?" I walked over to him and put my forehead to his. He seemed fine but I didn't notice him turn a few shades darker.

I backed away from him and thought for a moment. "You don't have a fever so I don't know how to help you." He turned a shade darker (if that's even possible) and hid his face in his mask. The guys snickered and left but Garroth came over to me. "Y/n would you like to join me for a tea party?" He kissed the top of my hand and looked at me smiling. I blushed slightly and nodded. "S-sure!" He laughed and put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Great lets go th-" Before he could finish his sentence I felt someone pull me back and I ended up running into someone's chest.

I looked behind me slightly and saw it was Zane. Garroth smirked and left. Zane looked down at me and let me go. "S-sorry." He started to walk away but stopped and looked back at me. "Aren't you coming?" I nodded and ran over to him...

-time skip brought to you by chibi rabbit Zane-

Zane was showing me around wonderland. The people here where so nice but strange in a way. But I didn't care. We walked and walked till we made it to a small lake. There where lights coming from it and I looked at it in awe. "Wow it's so beautiful." I sat down near the edge and looked into it. I saw something swimming up to the surface. It was a mermaid. She was so pretty. She had long silky pink hair and bright green eyes.

Zane was behind me and didn't look happy. He had his hand on the handle of his knife. She notice and backed away. "Zane your scaring her." I looked at him with sad eyes and his expression softened a bit. He took his hand away and she returned. She reached out to me and gently took me hand.  Her hands where so soft. She slowly brought my hand into the water and then she changed. Her soft smile turned dark and she showed her razor sharp teeth and dragged me into the water..

---zanes pov-----

I was weary of the mermaid since they like to trick innocent people. "AAAAHHHHH!!!" I heard y/n scream and I saw the mermaid drag her into to water. I quickly jumped in after her and cut the mermaid. She let go of y/n and I quickly made it to the surface. Once on land I laid her down. She wasn't moving and I was starting to panic. I checked her pulse.. nothing. I knew what I had to do I closed my eyes tightly. I leaned in and before I could do anything else she started coughing. She opened her eyes and we just starred at each other. I was only a few inches away from her face and we both turned bright red. Y/n's eyes widened and she screamed out. "BBBAAAKKKAAA!!" And punched me...

(A/n: yah that's right I'm ending it here and sorry for the long wait and yes I just went there and used the term BAKA!! Deal with it bitches cause this might be a normal thing now sorry if it was short. Also yes I'm back and I hope you liked this see yah PEACE!!.... baka....)