Reader~chan in wonderland. Garroth part 1.

She just looked at me with a small smile. "If someone from the outside world comes to wonderland then the only way back is to create a heart." I looked at her for a moment to process what I just heard. "...... wait what now? Make a heart? What does that even mean??" She laughed and her smile only grew. "It means that you have to fall in love with someone here and they must love you back. ITS THAT ROMANTIC!!!" I looked at her like she was crazy but then again this place has guys with animal ears and purple trees. So this must be more then normal.

"But I can't make a heart." She looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" I looked down and rubbed the back of my neck. "In my world I like someone already... although I know they might not like me." Rianna looked at me completely heartbroken and next thing I know I'm in a bone crushing hug. "It's ok y/n it's ok! Hey if that guy did this to you then he doesn't deserve you. So who's the guy?? Who's on my hit list for when I go to your world." (If your a friend of mine then you know about my hit list.)

I looked at her confused. "You can go to my world?" She smiled and nodded. "Of course!! But we look slightly different and go by a different name." I looked at her shocked. "What your name then?" She smiled and held my hands. "Alice Mare!! And on Wattpad I just added a 64." My eyes widened. "YOUR HER!!! OH MY GOD THAT AMAZING!!" We started fangirling and talking till we heard the doors open and saw the guys I met early today there.

"HELLO PRINCESS RIANNA!!" Yelled Garroth I believe was his name. Rianna looked at him then me and smiled evilly. "Perfect." She said. I looked at her confused. "What was that?" "OH! No reason... hey Mad how about you take y/n out and show her around??" I blushed a dark red and looked at her like she's a mad man. Garroth smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "THAT SOUNDS FANTASTIC!! Come on y/n let's go!!"

He started to take me out of the room and down the pavement.

After walking through the forest for a while we made it to a clearing. He took his hat off and pulled out a blanket, picnic basket, tea cups and a bunch of deserts. "How did you-?... how is that even-?... actually from what I've seen around here that looks normal." Garroth laughed and sat down and patted the spot next to him for me. I sat down and Garroth handed me a cup of tea. "Thanks." He was really quiet which didn't seem normal since he seemed really energetic earlier.

I set my cup down and looked at Garroth. "Hey Garroth is something wrong?" He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me. "Wh-WHAT!? N-no nonononono nothing wrong I was just... ummmmmm...." he tried to think of something but failed. From how funny that was I could help but laugh slightly. He instantly turned a dark shade of red. That boy made me laugh a bit more. Once I calmed down Garroth had a serious look on his face.

"S-sorry I could help but laugh at how cute you looked." I giggled slightly and he turned a darker shade of red if that was even possible. "Sorry." I looked down but he only used his gloved hand to lift my chin up to look at him. "It's ok... your laugh is always music to my ears." This time I blush and then it hit me. "Always? But we just met?" He shook his head and smiled at me. "We have five classes plus lunch together." My eyes widened and my mouth slightly opened. "S-seriously? How come I've never noticed you before then?"

He smiled and moved some of my hair out of my face. "Maybe because a bunch of people are always around me so we never get a chance to talk... plus my hair has red and blue highlights and my names different." I blinked at him for a moment as I put two and two together...

'Blonde hair with red and blue highlights, always surrounded by people, has more then half my classes with me and has a different name... oh god! NO NO NONONONONONO!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM!!! AAAAHHHH IRENE KILL ME!!!'

I turned a dark shade of red and looked down.... "Your Drake Wills aren't you?" His eyes widened and he looked at me shocked. "Wow so you do know who I am!?" I nodded shyly. His smile grew and he hugged me. He was putting all his weight on me that we ended up falling backwards. I looked up at Garroth as my face grew a few shades dark probably making a new shade of red. Garroth's face was red also as he stared at me.

The look in his blue eyes was different. They didn't show the joy, kindness and energetic feeling like before but showed, sadness, want and.... love? I hesitantly reached out and moved his hair out of his face. When I tried to pull my hand away Garroth grabbed it softly and placed my hand on his cheek. He smiled softly at me and slowly leaned down.

My eyes widened and my heart started to race. 'Oh my Irene this is actually happening!? My crush is this guy from another world and he's going to kiss me!!! AAAAHHHH WHAT DO I DO!!!!?' I closed my eyes shut not knowing what to do. But before his lips where on mine we heard someone clear their throat. I opened my eyes and saw Garroth pull away. He didn't seem happy either.

We looked to our left and saw Laurence there with a annoyed look. "And what are you two doing?" Garroth stood up and glared at Laurence then looked down. "Nothing just having a picnic." He smirked and looked at me. "Hey cutie the princess wanted me to come find you since you'll be staying at her palace while your here." I nodded and stood up quickly. I dusted my dress off and before I left I hugged Garroth. "Thanks for the picnic I had fun." Next I did something I never thought I'd do in a million years. I kissed him in the cheek and rushed towards the palace blushing like a mad man....

A/n: omg omg omg omg OMG!!!! Kawaii overload and god damm Garroth just hhmmm!! Well hope you liked that sorry I've been gone for a while I had finals and other stories to write and also of course writers block... again!! But yah hope you like this and also I think the last two I have is Travis and Dante so TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHO YOU WANT NEXT AND ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS!! PEACE!!