Word of the Brooks treatment of their servants spread like wildfire. A servant, who barely worked at the estate, had the whole funeral paid for and his wages for the time he worked went to his widow. Jewels's reputation spread even further, of how big and giving her heart is. Their loyalty towards the Princess Consort soared.

-----------------

One week later

When the Daylight Star herb in her garden finally matured, Jewels took her time harvesting the herb. The five herbs she found in Sky Ship, she was able to plant in her garden and from there harvested the plant and its seeds. She planted the seeds in her garden and watched as they sprout. The Daylight Star herb was one of the five plants she found on Sky Ship. Although it had mature, the longer she left the herb, the more potent it will become. However with the need to temporary cure Pop pop, she dug up the plant. To make the Unbinding Tonic, she needed one stalk of Daylight Star. a root of the Raven's Wood, three tear drops from a phoenix, and two common types of herbs, the Red Vine and five hand fulls of watercress.

It took a while for Jewels to convince Fenghuang into giving her three teardrops to her. She was reluctant, because it took a lot for her to cry. It was a matter of pride because the last time she cried was when she was born into the world the first time. That was too many centuries ago and she did not have it in her to cry let alone one tear, but three? It was out of the question. But Jewels guilt tripped her into agreeing because Fenghuang never did apologize for her wrongdoings and never thanked her for rescuing her from the ice crystal and she did not thank her for reuniting her with Roc. With Jewel's argument, Jewels finally won three teardrops from Fenghuang.

"Never bring up those arguments ever again!" Fenghuang said. "We are even!"

"Totally square!" Jewels promised excitedly, now all she had to do was find a nice cauldron in the city and put it in her grey space so she could make her healing and poison remedies. Cauldrons were made of a special stone only found in Mulberry. The Rowen's Clan owns the mountain that the stone is found in and owns the market that sells the cauldrons. She made a cauldron in her grey space, it would not be the same, it would be of lesser quality and Jewels did not want to compromise on her potions, poisons, and tonics.

When she woke up it was past breakfast and Raiden had already left. The past two weeks, Raiden had come over every night to sleep in the same bed as her and spent the breakfast time with her and her family. He was a regular guest in the Brooks Estate that the servants no longer kept staring at him and were able to work within his presence. Raiden also took the time to look and give input of the guardhouse and talked to the architect, the contractor and the construction workers.

Jewels got up and got ready for the day, her mission was to put three 1000 year old ginseng up for auction and see if the auction house has a nice cauldron for sell, if not she would have to go to the shops to buy a new cauldron of lesser quality. Zeze saved her a plate of food and set the plate in front of her as she sat down for her breakfast, Pop pop was in the sitting room reading through more books she had already read through in the grey space and brought it out for Pop pop to read. So far the books she read were all history books and weapons books. The weapons books excited Pop pop the most and he requested a place to be built for his blacksmith workshop.

Uncle Jude immediately agreed and plans for his blacksmith workshop would be built next to Jewel's work and training room. The extension of the house would have to be last, for Uncle Jude wanted the three outer buildings to be built first. Everyday for the past two weeks, Jewels slowly put more gold coins into the Brooks account in the bank. She increased their bank account daily causing Uncle Jude to be alarmed and told her to stop for a while before their actions become suspicious. Uncle Jude held a book of blank notes and Jewels held the other blank notes. On her blank note was Uncle Jude's emblem along with her emblem which was of the profile of a gold lion, on top of the gold lion is the profile of a red phoenix and next to the red phoenix was the profile of a black raptor. The profile of the animals laid one on top of the other. Underneath the emblem carried the Brooks motto, Fortitudo.