Answer: Author

1. How did you come up with the story?

A: I'd been reading a lot of stories where one of them likes to dress like a girl, and I found that interesting but I felt like it needed something else. So I did a lot of thinking and the idea just popped in my head, 'hey what if he was forced to do it? That'd be a little different.'

2. What happened to Irene Adler?

A: I know, she sort of just drifted off into the unknown. I guess her character was only relevant for a certain amount of time.

3. This was amazing, and will they find Gigi and her family in the next book?

A: Thank you, I'm proud of it. And that's the question, isn't it? :)

4. Where do you get the amazing ideas for your stories? They're so different and always so good, every single chapter makes me laugh, smile, cry, and you know...xxx

A: Thank you, I always enjoy your comments. My ideas usually come to me randomly or from something completely different than what the story is about. My mind works in very strange ways.

5. What were some inspirations while writing this story?

A: I was watching a lot of murder mystery shows/movies at the time and had the urge to write something similar. My friends helped me come up with some, and one show I'd say inspired me a lot was Sherlock.

6. How are you so good at writing?

A: Thank you, I think time and doing it a lot is what makes better writing. Kind of like practice makes perfect. I've been writing since I was eight honestly, and I think now I can say thinking as much as possible helps me write better. Questioning things and imagining them differently. Always think 'hey what would happen if...?' And always consider ideas, even your strangest because they could lead to something great.

7. Will there be a sequel? Please!

A: I'm thinking about it, but I want to put plenty of thought into it and give it some time so it'll be at least half as good as this book. My main idea was to do one at a university but now I'm thinking maybe even further along than that. Out in the adult world, the workplace and whatnot. I'm thinking of adding another chapter with more of an explanation so all the readers can tell me what they think would be most interesting, and hopefully tell me some ideas of theirs because I'm interested. Thoughts?

8. Why was Irene so shady before she disappeared from the book?

A: She had to be. Made things more interesting. Who knows, maybe more about her will be revealed in a sequel....