sixteen

"Don't get drunk, okay? Because I intend to and I need you to take me home." Irene told Harry as they walked up Gigi's driveway.

"My dad would throw a fit if I came home drunk." Harry said, unable to believe how massive Gigi's house was.

It was more like a mansion.

"Me dad comes home drunk all the time so, he can't say anything to me." Irene muttered.

She was wearing a skin tight, short red dress, and very high heels.

Harry wondered how she was even walking.

"I can hear the music from here." Harry commented, looking at the house again.

"I love it. Loud music and dim lights just get to me. Make me feel...wild." Irene smiled.

Harry swallowed, feeling more nervous than anything.

"Can we stick together? At-At least until I find Perrie? Or someone?" He asked.

"Sure. First place I'm going is the kitchen. That's where the alcohol is." Irene said as they climbed the steps.

"Please don't abandon me." Harry said.

Irene turned and smiled at him. "Of course not."

Less than an hour later, Irene was nowhere to be seen.

Harry stayed in the kitchen, holding a solo cup that he'd poured the alcohol out of and filled with tap water.

He stood near the corner, watching people grind on each other and take jello shots.

He didn't like this environment.

At all.

There were too many people, and the music was too loud and repetitive.

He swallowed, putting his cup down and deciding to do some exploring.

Harry made his way through the crowd and past the lounge down a long hallway.

He came to a room with a pool table in it, and sighed with relief when he saw a familiar face.

"Harrie! You made it!" Perrie smiled, hopping down from the pool table and stumbling a little.

"Are we still going through with our plan?" She asked.

"Um, I dunno. Is Zayn even here?" Harry asked.

"He's upstairs. Leigh-Anne just went up there with Liam. There's basically a whole different party going on up there." Jade said as she bounced over to them, taking Perrie's hand.

Perrie nodded. "We should go up and start a good old fashioned game of spin the bottle."

"Love that lipstick by the way." She added before she and jade left the room.

Harry quickly followed them, struggling to keep up as they went upstairs.

As they walked down yet another crowded hall, this one a bit darker than the one downstairs, Harry saw Gigi and Kendall.

The two were wearing heels, making Harry feel short as they walked by.

Luckily, they didn't notice him in the low light.

The music up here was different.

Slower, with much heavier bass.

"Hello gentlemen." Perrie said as they entered another room, this one much larger, with an air hockey table and bar.

Zayn stopped, standing from where he'd been leaning over the table for better aim.

He stared at Harry as he walked in, and Harry blushed, looking away.